1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mark Cuban vs Chris Broussard

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jul 9, 2015.

1. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

The only way for Broussard to save himself here is to just explain to Mark that "all my sources communicate on CyberDust"

1 person likes this.
  2. NotChandlerParsons

I don't understand why anyone ever did respect him. He was terrible on TV, never broke any news, he's been straight up garbage even by ESPN's miserable standards for his entire career.

3. underrated015

underrated015 Member

I hate Cuban n the mavs only from a basketball standpoint and them giving jtimberlake that crazy contract. That being said,the clippers are pathetic. That including deandre. You are part of the NBA business. One team sacrificed literally a week of their time trying to get you and your dumb*ss verbally commited. Y would u commit if u were unsure. And lol to have them by your side until the last minute, is he really 26?. Broussard got some kahunas messing with an owner. Mavs vs Clippers rivalry just got real. Cuban is probably never dealing with Clippers again. He would probably deal with the rockets before them.

4. malakas

malakas Member

Please fire him. He was a hack before but that's crossing one too many lines. Come on BSPN.

5. StraightG

StraightG Member

What did the Clippers do wrong here? DeAndre changed his mind. Should they have refused to take him back on some principle that the Mavs wouldn't honor is the situation were reversed?

6. ballplayer

ballplayer Contributing Member

Don't you guys understand that this is what ESPN wants. Ethics and Truth are such a gray area in the media that all the reporter needs is semblance of truth (DJ was about to renege and Cuban/Parson was in town) and the following to bring more clicks to EPSN.com or followers on Twitter. Good or Bad. Take the JPP's medical records being tweeted out for example. That is totally for clicks. Some times it's a story, sometimes it's a picture.

1 person likes this.
  7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Both are hacks

Please go at this for years and make a bigger fool oout of yourselves. They're both certified idiots already

8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

It takes a special kind of ******* to not concede when the world is ridiculing him

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I honestly don't know which one you're talking about. Everyone is laughing at both of them right now.

10. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

11. Oracle

Oracle Member

What did they do wrong? We'll, one of their players became a free agent and agreed to go to another team. The whole team went after him to make him brake his commitment. That's bad. bad ethics right there. That immediately affected players that probably signed with the Mavs because of DJ. It also affected directly the Mavs who probably signed players over their value, because they wanted to give DJ the best opportunity to shine. The NBA simply can't function like this. The chain reaction effect is too hard to live with. In the future NBA has to allow teams to sign the players immediately after they agree to a contract.

That's what the Clippers and DJ did.

PS. Does somebody really pay for Broussard for his services. Pitiful!

12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

This is like Yinka Dare and Darko Milic going back and forth and arguing as to which one of the two had a better NBA career.

You just want to laugh at them both.

13. 13 in 33

13 in 33 Member

LMAO this is too good

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

"that's is the dumbest **** Ive ever heard"

lol twitter.

15. dram1

dram1 Member

Cuban just got sharked at his own game. DeAndre new that Mavs were going to be garbage even with his services. Enjoys playing meaningful games and having CP3 lobbing it to him. Who does Little D have that can even stand in the same room with CP3 in terms of passing ability. He had to flirt with the Mavs though to show LA they were going to have to pay up to keep him. Although he did more than flirt...they got to 2nd base...but was stranded

16. Oracle

Oracle Member

Mark Cuban may be a head case, but he mostly says things that are essentially true. The league rules just forbid him for saying such things aloud. He gets fined dearly for it. However, I give it to Cuban that he has a team to take care of. Broussard only has rumors to spread and someone is paying him for it. Is that a real job?

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I know. I've always thought Chris Paul, Doc Rivers and Blake Griffin were assholes.

18. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Deandre changed his mind. Fine. After they met with him, they should of told him to notify the team you verbally agreed with that you decided to change your mind. Not picking up phone calls and answering texts from an NBA owner/GM is very childish.

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

When has Cuban had one of his players decide to sign elsewhere, announce it to the world, and then decide at the last minute to change his mind?

20. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

So, I have great Chris Broussard story:

I was at the inaugural ball for Obama in DC, and ran into someone who I thought was a janitor at my hospital in DC. I went up to him and said "Hey hows it going? You're the janitor at my hospital." He said no, I work for ESPN. That's when I realized it was Chris Broussard lol.

1 person likes this.