1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man, Lou Williams is hot garbage....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fansince80, Mar 18, 2017.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I think there is some crow to be eaten in this thread. Lou has been phenomenal in the playoffs for us.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

See you still can't comprehend any of my posts, I even explicitly denied your idiotic accusations. Even the post you're quoting doesn't involve any of the non-sense you claim.

3. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

He certainly hasn't been cold garbage.

But Ryno has...

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Nothing to expose when I never said the things that DonKnock is repeatedly blabbering about. Take a look at all my posts in this thread and try to find even one that supports the stupid narrative Don is making up about me.

Snow Villiers likes this.
  5. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Man, that guy ^ is smart.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

No need to respond to Don, he has the reading comprehension of a toddler and is blatantly making up lies.

Don't see how me saying "high ppg/36min isn't worth much when the percentages are abysmal" (which was completely true at the time) translates to "Lou Williams can't shoot and isn't worth much", but I'm happy Don has found a way to receive cheap likes by making up lies. Pathetic behaviour.

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

You refused to accept qualifying stats to represent how Lou was a positive impact on the offense.
    Many were given to you.

You repeatedly rejected those and said shooting percentages are the lynchpin!!!

:eek: Look at that, Yung T calls Lou a questionable addition and looking worse each day and then wonders why people characterize his stance as ******** on Lou.

Stop acting like a victim. This is the horse you hitched your wagon to and now you better ride it out into the sunset..

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Yeah, he's been good. I was concerned about having 3 guard lineups out there and his questionable shots at times, but he can really score

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Again for f's sake, look at the original argument and stop coming up with fake quotes and a fake narrative.

People questioned Lou's impact at that time, to which someone replied with ppg/36min. I merely pointed out that ppg/36min isn't telling the story when the fg% is sh**.
    Feel free to come up with a counter-argument to that point, but I already know you won't.

Said basic stats like PPG aren't indicative when leaving out fg%, which is a 100% fact.

So a player shooting abysmal for dozens of games and playing no defense wasn't a questionable decision at that point? Again, feel free to come up with a counter-argument.

I'm not "playing victim", just pointing out how EVERY.SINGLE.REPLY you made to me is based on a complete disregard of my actual statements and how you made up fake quotes on multiple occasions here.

Even the post you dug up today is me mentioning that, yet you somehow completely disregarded that and came up with a fake statement again.
    So please, address the original point, admit that you're making up a fake narrative or for f's sake stop mentioning my posts, what you're doing is compeltely dishonest and destroys any kind of productive debate.

10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

How did he go from being hot garbage to steph curry lite. He is averaging 41% while attempting 7 3s a game. Maybe if he was born 10 years later he would have more opportunities.

11. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

he never was hot garbage

D-rock likes this.
  12. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

****, if we can't guard Lou Williams, I'd hate to see how we're going to guard Curry if his shot is falling.

13. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Sigb him back next year

14. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

How do you like me now?