1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man I can't wait till we're back to Full Strength

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by alaskansnowman, Jan 6, 2000.

1. alaskansnowman

RIGHT NOW, we are playing Rogers/Hamilton at center! Can you all imagine how many times better Hakeem/Cato would be? And don't forget about TMass, but somehow I don't think he will be back soon. It would be great to have TMass back. When the season started out, Barkley stated that we were "too deep at every position". Obviously, Barkley's loss took away from some of that deepness, but when we get Hakeem/Cato/Tmass back, we will once again become a very deep team.

center- hakeem/cato/hamilton(hamm's going to improve also)

power forward - rogers/Tmass/cato also/pig miller i guess

small forward - wizard/bullard/shandon(finally he's playing his designated position)

shooting guard - shandon/mobley

point guard - francis/drew

You know, it might be too late for the playoffs once Hakeem/Cato come back and regain their groove(especially Hakeem). But I don't care. They'll start playing well and winning games, and they'll be even more fun to watch. Like I have said before, we might pull a Charlotte. Play really well most of the 2nd have of a season; not make it to the playoffs; get terrence morris.

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

No get Kenyon Martin.. I want a power forward and I want a real muscular one now!!!!!

Not a skinny spagehitti ( No ofense LOS) and not fat ass center.... Yeah thomas hamilton and im proud to say it ... [​IMG]

Im tired of his nonsense he does. He will most likely get waived. Well i think he should.

But guys dont you think his nickname needs to change?

I mean "2 sandwiches means that he is 2 sandwiches away from 400lbs. But right now he looks like "half a sandwich" away from 400.

Ok no joke here... Ok so say someone wants a center and the coach on that team really digs guys with fat bodys like Rudy. Do you think we can get a good deal for Hamilton?

Hamilton to Burger King for 2 Whoppers?

Popeye or Cabbage will the weight match? I dont know how to add those numbers, to many. [​IMG]

Or maybe we go another way and trade him for maybe some Young stuff.

Hamilton to Taco Bell for 2 Chalupas and a first round Double Decker? Sounds fair..