1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Magic Johnson's MVP vote, Stephen Curry

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by joeson332, Apr 7, 2015.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

From his Twitter:
    "Stephen Curry is my pick for the 2015 NBA MVP Award!"

"Curry led his team to the NBA's best record 7 the thing I'm most impressed with is that he makes his teammates better."

"Stephen Curry is averaging 23ppg, 7 apg & 4 rpg. His averages would've been higher but he sat out the entire 4th qtr of 16 games this year."

wait here's the best one:

"James Harden is a close second and Russel Westrbrook, Chris Paul, LeBron James & Anthony Davis are tied for 3rd on my MVP list."

Lolat 4 guys tied for 4th :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    Never stop tweeting Magic...never.

2. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Glad he doesn't have a vote.

3. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

4. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

5. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

The argument of Curry sitting out in the 4th quarter is the dumbest **** ever. That's actually an argument AGAINST him winning the MVP.