1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mack to Golden State!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Puff, Jan 3, 2000.

1. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

1) It's not hundreds of hits per day. It's quite a bit more than that. Knowing that, I'm sure Puff wouldn't claim to have information that was actually fraudulent. No one's ever done that before.

2) Karl Malone's free-throw line mumblings were revealed months ago. He's muttering the NRA's motto over and over again. "I am the NRA. I am the NRA".

------------------
    A broken coffeepot in the dishwasher is worth five stitches in the wrist.

[This message has been edited by BrianKagy (edited January 04, 2000).]

2. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Finally I get to watch someone in Golden State with some scoring ability.

------------------
    "We need to fockass".....Dream back in the day

3. Jenna

Jenna Member

BK....

My bad. I was actually watching Karl shoot one of those freebies en route to a 33 point performance while posting. My fingers and brain were not working as one at that particular moment. I must remember to not try to do anything else but watch the game when he is playing, as errors like this may occur. I deeply apologise for my error.

Just to clear this up, I did not claim that what Puff was posting was fradulant. Maybe someone else did, but not I. I just found it odd that he said he was given this information privately, then posted it to a site that receives thousands of hits per day. I found it just a tad bit ironic....

And, you're not even close. Honestly, this little saying is not that hard to figure out. It's something pretty obvious, to me at least.

------------------
    Jen
    I'm bringing Shandon back to Utah....

4. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Jenna-- sorry if I gave the impression I was picking on you in particular in this thread. Not at all. You weren't out of line. I was just giving you a hard time. [​IMG]

As for Karl's whispered sweet nothings, I read somewhere that a Salt Lake City lip-reader tried to decipher them once and came up with "This is for Karl, Karl my little baby boy" (his son).

------------------
    A broken coffeepot in the dishwasher is worth five stitches in the wrist.

5. Puff

Puff Member

He will sign tomorrow.

Thats all I will say.

6. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Puff -- I have to admit, I somewhat doubted you.

You are a Greek God [​IMG]

Now, to bad we lost Mack for nothing.

7. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Puff,

I'm sorry!

I too, like Clutch, had doubts about that, but I can admit when I am wrong and someone else is right. Good job...