1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lowry won't hug McHale until they win a championship

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Jan 22, 2012.

1. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

I love Kyle Lowry. He doesn’t care about a coach’s likability; all he wants to do is WIN. I bet he was particularly pissed off that night when McHale pretty much gave up on a game that was still winnable. Lowry is just such an intense competitor. I hope our coach can keep the team winning like we have been lately because our star player deserves it.

2. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

I like what McHale said about Kyle after the SAS game. "Our greatest strength can oftentimes be our greatest weakness," referring to Kyle's passion and emotional volatility.

Both are great competitors, though McHale has the benefit of the long-term perspective. Both will learn a lot from each other.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Kyle obviously likes his coach but won't admit it in public for basketball reasons.

4. CheukLau

CheukLau Member

Just how many of you will hug your teacher after a tough exam...

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Depends on if that female teacher already seduced me with sexy pictures in my inbox.

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

This article is more about McHale than Lowry, and there's some good stuff in there.

People should click the link. And there's a second page too (its easy to miss).

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Kevin McHale is the black Michael Vick.

8. gah

gah Member

Agree with durvasa, this article is only about McHale and it's a good read. Thanks for sharing though.