1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for cheapest Rockets Jersey in Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsMAN!, Feb 17, 2012.

1. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

Hi, I'm going to the Minn @ Hou game tonight, and I haven't been to a game since McGrady sucked the gravity out of the building :eek:

So I wanna upgrade my jersey, and $50 is way more than I spent on my T-Mac jersey, so I was wondering if my fellow posters would know where a good deal is on a decent Red or White jersey in Houston. I live near Pearland, so the closer to me, the better =)

Thanks to all the quality posters here, I've on this site "like every single day!"

2. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Craigslist. You can get a dildo jersey for dirt cheap.

I'm pretty sure after enough ass wiping, they'll give it to you at a good price.

3. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

I like your style, but I was looking for something in a "bring and mortar". And I hate the flying dildo jersey. Worse mistake since signing Pippen (at least Cato got us T-Mac).

4. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

go to academy and see what jerseys they sell. maybe they will have some on sale for you

5. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

I haven't stepped foot in an Academy store in year! Thanks for the idea, I have right on 45 South.

6. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Academy is always a safe bet

Marshall's Ross and TJ Maxx sometimes have current jerseys cheap. I saw some white Martin jerseys at a Marshall's nearest to the Lakewood church for about $17 about 3 weeks ago. Ive purchased about 6 Rockets jerseys from TJ Maxx.

Another forgotten Rockets apparel seller is JCPenny. If you go during their weekend sales and or use one of their coupons that are always in the mail, you can get a pretty good deal.

7. Prince

Prince Member

Go to Marshall's and look for Tmac's jersey. It's under 20.

8. makman

makman Member

I went to Ross and Marshalls, pretty sure there were Kmart and Scola jerseys for either $9.99 or $12.99 plus hats and shirts too.

9. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

For sure Ross, the one off the Beltway and Fort Bend Toll way has Scola/Martin for $15

I got my red Scola at the Ross on Geasner/59 for $15 about 2 weeks ago, was a XL

10. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

Ok, I didn't even think about Ross, and they just built a new one off of Almeda Genoa, so maybe they'll have something there. I'll check it out on my lunchbreak. Thanks Clutchfans!

11. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

I'm in Australia and it is near impossible to get any Rockets gear down here...grrrrrrr!

12. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

On an unrelated note. It sucks how every time I go to the game, I see at least 50 McGrady jerseys. :grin:

13. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

The Internet is your friend :) I would imagine it's probably expensive though :(

14. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Yeah I seen both the Scola and Martin jerseys ar Marshalls for 14.99 large size.

15. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

You could probably get a thabeet one for free.

16. joesr

joesr Member

Just adding another location, same store.

Ross and Marshalls in the Myerland Plaza. Both had a few red Scolas and white Martins (ofcourse I picked up one of each) and Ross even had a couple white Brooks.

Ima wait till after tradeline before shopping the internet but i really want a Patpat jersey.

17. thabeet

thabeet Member

ill even autograph it for free.

1 person likes this.
  18. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

I saw steve francis ones last night at the game. XD
    I'm not a huge nba jersey guy like I was little when I had swift, yao, t-mac and battier, i just buy jersey shirts. im wearing my lowry one at the game tomorrow.