1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for a Sports Handicapper!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bleedroxred79, Sep 21, 2015.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Over the last 2 years, a friend and I have created something that we believe to be extremely valuable. We believe our "tool" combined with a specific strategy would absolutely shake things up in Vegas. For obvious reasons, I can't divulge the magic that makes our creation unique but ultimately I'll define what we do need.

- We need a very good sports handicapper that specializes in College Football, College Basketball and the NBA.

- This handicapper needs to consistently be able to pick two spread picks OR one spread pick, along with two money-line picks that don't exceed -400 each.

- Lastly, this handicapper needs to have an eye for money-line upsets (mostly between the range of -110 to -250) and one larger upset (-400 to -800)

Now obviously we know that underdogs picks aren't easy to predict but we also know when certain conditions (especially in college sports) are met, the chance of a dog winning definitely increases.

If you know someone that fits this criteria (could it be you?) we are more than willing to create a partnership and make crazy jack together. I can promise you, if you're good at what we are looking for or know anyone that fits the bill, your jaw will drop at what we have created. There's a "sports betting" mega tsunami forming. The potential to make money in sports betting is unmatched. Sports betting WILL be legalized in the near future. Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Clutchfans

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i have floyd mayweather's number. pm if you want it.

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Could you post anything, at all, regarding any legislation and in what jurisdiction sports betting will be legalized?