1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking For 2 Tix 3-14 Bobcats

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by KDavis, Feb 26, 2008.

1. KDavis

KDavis Contributing Member

I will be in town this week and was looking for 2 tickets possibly lower bowl on 3-14-08 versus the Bobcats

2. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I have got two for you. email me through the board. They are my season tickets, Sec 114, Row 28, Seats 14-15. Great seats. Aisle seats, right by the Jack Daniels Bar and the restrooms. Also in the same section as the Rowdies. All I want is face value, no more no less. Tickets are $80 for the pair. That is what I paid for them. Let me know if you are interested.

3. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I will sell you 2 in section 113 row 10 face value

alexskandalis@gmail.com I never miss but I will be out of town that night

I can get you more if you need

4. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

still interested?