1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lol at the idiots who think Westbrick is more clutch than james

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htowngenius, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I do. You don't gotta be clutch when Lou and EG are there to carry the load. Harden is lazy and fat, and rides the coat tails of his astoundingly excellent team.

Edited for my prophetically horrible spelling skills.

Pen15clubber and topfive like this.
  2. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Westbrick shot his team out of the game again and again. He is not making shots yet he won't let anyone else shoot. He is really clutch....for the Rockets XD

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

What he did in the postseason changes nothing that I said. He was clutch during the regular season and better in the clutch than Harden during the regular season. That's exactly what my post was talking about so nice try clown.

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Westbrook is where Harden was last year but a tad more 'Legend' as he did average a triple double and in contention for the MVP but didn't have the team chemistry or supporting cast to contend for a championship. I think based on yesterday's performance the Rockets are still in deep stinky poo come next round. Just too many mental mistakes and unclutchness to compete against the next round.

5. Nook

Nook Member

Clown? Look in the mirror champ... Westbrook has a history of performing poorly at the biggest moments in the biggest games. No one that actually watched the Westbrook chuck fest in the last few minutes of close games was surprised.

Westbrook isn't clutch and likely never will be.

Keep up the good fight ... we all are laughing.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Was Westbrook clutch during the regular season? Yes or no? Was he better in the clutch than Harden during the regular season? Yes or no? Answer these 2 questions.

7. Remlap

Remlap Member

Found this little tidbit in an article on FanSided

He (WB) posted an eFG% of 43.1%,
    150th of 202 active players in the postseason.

Ryan Anderson could have had better numbers had he been allowed to hoist over 40 shots/game.
    That is NOT MVP production
    GAME, SET, MATCH to Houston Rockets
    Thanks RUSS!

8. JaceMan da SpaceMan

West brooks suck

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  9. topfive

topfive CF OG

That's what I've been saying all along. He'll put up mind-boggling stats, and his team will NEVER. GET. ANYWHERE.

10. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

???

11. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

James is more clutch, although neither is clutch.

12. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I tend to agree with you here. Neither one can be considered clutch until they show it in the playoffs.