1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

'Lock Up All The Black Hoodies': DOJ Report Details Abuses By Baltimore Police

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is so sad.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...doj-report-details-abuses-by-baltimore-police

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Do you seriously expect to find any empathy from the 'rednecks' of Texas that post here? They will literally tell you to take that info and shove it up your Arse..

3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

It's not our fault that you're on a fan page of a team that resides in Texas. Maybe build a time machine and try to prevent the Rockets from moving here from California. Can you imagine if the Rockets were still in San Deigo? This place would be full of elitist douche bag Californians. Yuck!

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I love the Rockets for Hakeem's game alongside Horry and Thorpe. That 93-94 Finals had me in awe of the determination, team work, and sacrifice those guys displayed.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

It's not a big deal if some white felt this way , the problem is when someone like "Nook " thinks of moving to Baltimore , he is under the impression that he will get a pass by the police there

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Big thuggish Asians are abused by the system all the time. I've been there and experienced it for myself.

7. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I'm grateful that the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Unit is trying to do something about it by going undercover and exposing this. There used to be a slot on CNN, not sure what happened, call 'the Justice Files' that reopens old cases involving unsolved murders of blacks or people of color in general. And, not a waste of time and resources as the victims of the past do deserve tax dollars spent on finding them and whatever family they have left justice and peace.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

sadly, it may take a lifetime for SOME to figure out how to deal with minorities . Some still clueless of what's going on

9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

There's nothing to figure out, other than to give people good paying jobs so they have enough resources to stabilize their communities. Give out loans to people so they can do more business and create a tax pool to uplift their community. Don't go by model minority BS that doesn't apply to all Asians.

1 person likes this.
  10. Exiled

Exiled Member

I've seen Indian/Asian face satire violent more often than Blacks , in UK trains or in Canadian buses . Those usually peaceful kid experience The famous Question of:
    what's you name! If someone answered by saying a typical Western name, that person will have a terrible time, why you named your self like us-! etc;

11. Granville

Granville Member

Nothing better to garner empathy from a group of people than call them a derogatory racial name......

1 person likes this.
  12. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

13. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

There is no instance, even googled, is 'redneck' derogatory.

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

1 person likes this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So those tragedies justify racism?

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I think you are perhaps the worst poster on this site that I have ever encountered. Not a single redeeming quality. Good luck in life.

17. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Did Freddie Gray have a job?

18. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

It's quiet in here...

19. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

That is because nobody has properly explained what is going on here yet.

Maybe I can help.