1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Local Houston AC Technician

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MoonBus, Jun 27, 2000.

1. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Does any one know of a good (reliable & won't rip you off) AC technician in the Houston area?

The master bedroom of the new house I bought last November is not getting the proper cooling. My house is still under warranty (1 year warranty from the builder), but my sorry ass builder, US Home, after a few attempts of fixing the problem (but couldn't) decide to tell me that it's not under warranty. They have the nerve to tell me that All doors must remain open for proper air flow. Can you believe that???!!! What the *&%$, what is the purpose of a door if I have to leave it open all the time just so that my room can be cooled?

Sorry for my rant. I am thinking about getting an AC technician to fix the problem and bill US home later. Anyway, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Oh, by the way, Don't buy from US Home! There quality and services are poor! They had Eight months to build my home and they didn't even build it right. This is not even a cheap house, its a 200k+ home that my wife & I worked hard and saved money for.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Moonbus, what part of town? I know a good one in the LaPorte/Pasadena area. If you want his name and number, e-mail me at behad@yahoo.com

------------------

3. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

i wouldnt go there man you might "BE-HAD"

------------------
    i am scottie brooks