1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

letter to CD: i remember the crappy olajuwon years...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by verse, Mar 8, 2006.

1. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

thats what would actually happen if we trade Tmac

2. rocket3forlife2

LMAO..................

3. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

All I can say to you mac haters that want him traded you better hope he fully recovers because that's the only way he could be traded. If he isn't healthy we are going to be stuck with this guy you hate so much until summer 2010.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

No I don't.

5. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

Stop talking about trading Tmac. It's not gonna happen. YOu don't trade away a superstar when his stock is at all time low due to injury which is treatable.

Come back strong next season, Tmac!

6. verse

verse Contributing Member

hijacked.

i only intended to posit the idea of being openminded this offseason to ALL posibilities...all trades that could maximize yao's prime. could that include moving tmac? sure. would it be smart? probably not, because you want to sell "high", not "low". however, we should realize that our "window of opportunity" is just about to open. let's do everything we can to take advantage of it.

that could mean any number of possibilities, from trades to position changes (tmac to the 2?), to free agent pickups. who knows? point being, i don't want us (rockets) to be stagnant. sure, stability is a great thing, but so is progress, and from what i see, this roster does not have enough players that are on the "upswing" or in their absolute prime. we need more "bang for your buck" type players.