1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Letter from DUKE'S ex wife that HO!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LHutz, May 12, 2000.

1. LHutz

LHutz Member

HEY you guys check this out my ex wife THAT HO mailed the DUKEthe old fashion way, on paper!! With pencil!!!

DUKE would nomally not share somethinng so indamite like this but you guys ask so DUKE compiles!!! Ummm also it is in SPanish and DUKE does not speak that, can someone TRANLATE for me?

Will you are sorta smart can you do it?

Dear Lionel, DUKE of TRUTH...

How you are? It is me, your ex wife. I am writing a letter to you to see how you are. This is english I am writing, it is not good so very and I will now begin to use Spanish as I am more conformable that way.

Espero que usted consiguiera el guisado que le envié. No era fácil conseguirlo en el sobre pero utilicé porciones de la cinta de modo que deba hacerlo.
    Le habría enviado el cuadro que usted pidió pero había sellado ya esta carta.

Usted recuerda mejor enviar el cheque de los alimentos el tiempo este mes, usted híbrido. Estoy tomando una travesía con Rafael y necesito ese dinero.

Usted huele como el tope de un elefante.

Si le veo siempre otra vez, voy a ejecutarle encima con mi coche. Tirón.

La putrefacción en infierno y sufre siempre.

Amante

Esmerelda

------------------
    Robble robble robble HAMBURGLER in the HOUSE!!

[This message has been edited by LHutz (edited May 12, 2000).]

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I don't know much Spanish either. But,

La putrefacción en infierno y sufre siempre

just doesn't sound like a friendly way to end a letter.

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Sounds like Duke's wife ran off with some guy named Rafael and needs that alimony! Also, Duke smells like an elephant, is in danger of being steamrolled by his ex's vehicle and is free to rot in hell at his earliest convenience.

------------------
    "No one gets out ALIVE!"
    SaveOurRockets.com

4. Redglare

Redglare Member

According to worldlingo.com, this is how the letter translates. I'm sure someone who is fluent in the language can do better. What I did figure out is that the tone doesn't sound good, LHutz.

I hope that you obtained the stewed one that I sent. It was not easy to obtain it in on but I used portions of the tape so that it must do it.

The picture would have sent him that you requested but you had sealed this letter already. You better remember to send the check the east time month, hybrid you. I am taking a passage with Rafael and I need that money.

You smell like the top of an elephant.

If I see him always again, I am going to execute to him raises with my car. Pull. The rotting in hell and always suffers.

Loving Esmerelda

------------------

5. Jovi

Jovi Member

Hutz probably translated the letter there, too [​IMG]

------------------
    What do you expect from someone who beats up his fiancee?

6. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

usted tiene problemas....buscate una prostituta.... te va a costar menos....

------------------