1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's Talk Baylor Basketball

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by sammy, Dec 31, 2009.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I really can't believe it either. I though it would be a snoozer due to Colorado's record but they came out and played hard. We lost our composure with about 5 minutes left in the second half and started jacking up shots.

On a side note, it was interesting to hear the Colorado's broadcaster refer to Baylor commit Perry Jones as the number 1 recruit in the country. I don't know how it happened but hats off to Drew and his staff. Is he expected to be a one and done player?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/quxsxSe1YTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/quxsxSe1YTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2. sammy

I know it's way to early to start thinking about next year but this kid looks like a beast!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2b47gzTn6A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2b47gzTn6A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

Have a bad feeling this loss will come back and haunt us when it comes time to pick the teams for the NCAA tournament.

4. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Hello friends!

Tough loss to Colorado, but I guess that's what happens when the real games begin. I was impressed with how your ladies team ran it up against Texas State the other day though. Real classy.

Good luck the rest of the way. Maybe you'll be able to crawl back into the rankings again at some point before the NIT. I know you probably feel like there is some unfinished business to tend to on that front. So close!

Oh, and sorry about the football game this year. I remember you were all very confident. I guess that didn't exactly work out the way you had hoped, did it? On a positive note though, at least Tech decided against stealing your coach. I know he probably wanted to leave, but I guess God had other plans for him in Waco. He works in mysterious ways. (Art Briles I mean. Strange formations!)

I'll pop in from time to time just to see how things are going. Adios!

Your friend,

-Hank The Cowdog

5. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

Look what the cat drug in.

BTW, nice game against KSU last night.

6. Astro101

Astro101 Member

I guess the last thread was good for something.

7. sammy

I know I shouldn't feed the troll but you're a disgrace to your school. You wait until we lose to come here. You're a first class douche.

Maybe you would have a leg to stand on if A&M was currently ranked or if you guys didn't get spanked by 23 last night! LOL -- Btw, who is ahead in the rankings right now??

And you bring up football. You do realize that we were confident assuming that our star QB didn't get hurt. Ya you guys got a bowl game but had embarrassing defeats along the way.

Anyways, we have a better bball program and we're getting better recruits and even you know this mann!

8. sammy

Fixed!
    You mean you'll troll after losses and disappear after victories.

I've checked the A&M thread and you're not even in there. LOL what a fan !! :rolleyes:

9. Astro101

Astro101 Member

You do realize he just wants a reaction out of you guys. Just put him on ignore and enjoy the rest of the season. Hopefully Baylor can bounce back against OSU and learn they just can't take anyone for granted anymore.

10. sammy

Of course, but someone has to say something in regards to the idiocy that spews from the guy..

11. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Hank the Cowdog is a douche screw him.

12. sammy

The game is on channel 55 at 3 pm.

13. sammy

CD is at the game! They honored him today. He needs glasses from this decade though :eek:

14. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Great win a bounce back from that CU game.

15. sammy

Nice rebound win by double digits. Ok State had beaten a ranked Tech team by 29 a week ago so it's a quality win.

16. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

As a previous poster said, nice bounce back.

That sheep humper Hank will be quiet which is a good thing.

17. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Still ranked in the AP poll..tough game with KU on weds but that would huge if we could somehow pull out a win

18. sammy

Hank fails once again.

19. sammy

Tied with #3 Kansas with 3 mins to go. I doubt we snap their 53 game win streak though. We would be up if we didn't have 20 turnovers to their 6.

20. Egghead

Egghead Member

man.. Dunn is a monsta