1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's Help Morey Get Free-Agents in Advance!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by woodtee, Jul 4, 2012.

1. woodtee

woodtee Member

Amidst the uber-embarrassing tweet that out beloved GM had posted (asking us to beg Asik to join us in Clutch City), I figured that the least we could do as true die-hard fans is to be prepared, in case another situation like that one may ever arise again!

Let's post generic, yet convincing pleas to any and all free agents who may come along next! This way, Morey can skip the tweet and just copy and paste all our encouring words to the latest free agent.

Can someone make sure he gets these please?

I'll start:

"We here in the beautiful city of Houston, Texas would be so honored to have YOU, and specifically YOU, come and become a Rocket! We all think you are the greatest basketball player ever and we know you will love our culturally diverse city. You are awesome and we want you sooooooo badly!"

2. skyline07

skyline07 Member

hard to get hyped up for this at 2:48 in the morning.

3. woodtee

woodtee Member

Sorry, I'm kind of a night owl! Hoping ppl with see this in the morning. PLUS some dude wrote on my other thread that I only posted 8 times in 10 years, so I kinda wanted to get 2 more under my belt. This one makes it 9.

4. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

you're awesome. no joke. props to you for posting again! :)

5. skyline07

skyline07 Member

lol I understand. I want good FA to come to the Rockets as well, but honestly I dont think we as fans can do any good. Again not trying to say its pointless but players are always looking out for their best interests. Us saying we love you blah blah isnt going to attract anyone besides like Adam Morrison.

6. woodtee

woodtee Member

I'm actually being sarcastic. There's no way Morey would use generic pleas.