1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lets be honest. The Spurs have BEEN one of the dirtiest teams in NBA history under Pop

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeemthagreat, Apr 2, 2018.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yup.
    We lost a game without Chris Paul after securing the top seed.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  2. cebu

cebu Member

[​IMG]

D-rock and Tfor3 like this.
  3. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

[​IMG]

Tfor3, Daddy Long Legs and napalm06 like this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Mang, you don't have to post this ugly little nerd here.

slothy420 likes this.
  5. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

yup... one team cared about the game - and we didn't... well accept for MDA who's still pressing because he wants the notoriety of running the most prolific offense ever or whatever...
    I aint worried about the Spurs in the post season... i am however worried about MDA in the post season... smh...

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

The Aaron Brooks Manu Ginobili play doesn't get brought up nearly enough. Brooks was my favorite player and he changed his career.

napalm06 likes this.
  7. BackdoorHarden

I agree.

It's just irony that Kawhaii was hurt by a dirty play considering how many players Bruce Bowen tried to injure.

Let's not LaMarshall Aldridge tried to do the same dirty play on Curry that Zasa did on KL.

There is KARMA! Look at Draymond Green. Dude got kicked in the ball last week and had to miss 3 games. How many players have missed game due to being kicked in the balls? God is watching us all.

D-rock and vlaurelio like this.
  8. BackdoorHarden

Talk about dirty player and dirty plays, LITERALLY DIRTY

9. BackdoorHarden

10. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Is this about last night? The dirtiest thing they did was tank to draft Tim Duncan in '96-'97 with a Dominique Wilkins that should have been doing beard hair dye commercials. Bowen was dirty, but that's abooooouuuut it. The Spurs are a solid organization, and it's a damn shame that Kawaii is about to ruin it.

A respectable organization. We've had some good battles.

csj and DFWRocket like this.
  11. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

They like to use their bench to hit our starter

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Was looking for the John Starks story, but we already have our Gino ball stopper. Don't even need a 10 day waiver.

Manu Ginobili Needs Surgery After Something Bad Happens To His Balls
    The San Antonio Spurs announced today that Manu Ginobili will be out for at least a month after needing testicular surgery. Ginobili suffered the injury in the fourth quarter of Wednesday’s game against the Pelicans.
    Ginobili remained on the floor after New Orleans forward Ryan Anderson’s knee hit him in the groin. At the time, his teammates didn’t realize the severity of the injury:

HTML:
    https://content.jwplatform.com/previews/hNVpZ23x?exp=1522739760&sig=4b016dc2525f961e2511f97d784e29b4
    Tried to embed the video but I couldn't get GINOBILINUTS1.mp4 to load. :(

#32 Invisible Fan, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

@hakeemthagreat you're preaching to the choir brother. i can't stand that overrated coach pop. he's a dirty, rude, pompous, ass that for some reason the media is infatuated with. dude is overrated thanks to the luckiest of all intentional tank jobs. did nothing before duncan and will do nothing without him. his career is ending and he will be gone sooner rather than later.

slothy420 likes this.
  14. hakeemthagreat

Everything I posted is backed up with video evidence. The Spurs have always aimed to hurt guys. After that PJ Tucker play, I'm not sure how you can disagree

Invisible Fan likes this.
  15. hakeemthagreat

Lol. Ginobli is one dirty mf. For you to not know this baffles me. He has a history of dirty plays. Do your research

16. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I've always thought the Spurs were a borderline dirty team. They were way over the border during the years they had Bowen. That guy got away with murder on the court. There's a reason that very few people felt sympathy for them last season when Kawhi got done by Zaza the same way numerous players got done by Bowen back in his day.

slothy420 likes this.
  17. charlieaustin

charlieaustin Contributing Member

The flopping is what bothers me most. Any normal NBA basketball contact, sometimes none at all, with Ginobili or Parker and they flail their arms in the air and fall down. I personally do not have the same respect that most fans give them.

18. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Spurs getting angry about ZaZa considering what Bowen used to do was high comedy. F' the spurs.

19. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

You blaming the spurs for tucker's "injury"? wow... unless you considered the cameraman is under their payroll .

20. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Uh, not the collision with the camera. The play where Mills undercut him when he went for a rebound.