1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron willing to talk to GSW if they create MAX Cap space

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by NateNate, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

let's positive vibe this into happening!

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I don't hate anyone, but I still think KD proved he didn't have the guts to face GS once OKC were knocked out, after gaining a 3-1 lead. I don't like that. KD is no CP3 or JH.

francis 4 prez and BigShasta like this.
  3. saleem

I think KD will be offered straight up for Lebron with fillers like Jordan Hill.
    I think that Lebron will accept it. The Cavs would obviously be delighted.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

23 years. But I usually watch. Can't find interest in the fourth iteration of this tedious garbage though.

francis 4 prez and Hard_foul like this.
  5. astros123

astros123 Member

youre bat **** crazy for thinking thats going happen

6. saleem

I admit it is a crazy idea. Now if GS is okay with having KD is a beta, to Curry as an Alpha, then it won't happen.

7. hakeemthagreat

KD is the best player in the NBA

8. saleem

No, he isn't. Curry, Klay, Draymond make things easy for him.

9. jumpman82

jumpman82 Member

Dont think GS wants this guy...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#249 jumpman82, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  10. CCorn

CCorn Member

You ignored much of the post season if you believe that. Lebron doesn’t disappear like
    KD has in certain games.

Hard_foul likes this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL wow, I wouldn't have thought anyone outside of the bay area would think that.....and even among that crowd most of them think Curry is better than KD for some delusional reason.

Hard_foul and francis 4 prez like this.
  12. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Jordan Bell?

D-rock likes this.
  13. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

lebron's over here almost averaging a 38 point triple double in the finals and it doesn't even register because the series is so boring. silver had a chance at lebron vs steph in actual competitive series that would get even better ratings, but he wanted a 4 game sweep whose biggest moments will be a bad moment from jr and a bad referee call. that's fine craftsmanship from silver for all the fans who have been watching for decades and wanna see greats do something that means something against other greats.

14. saleem

15. saleem

Yes, that's what I meant.

red5rocket likes this.
  16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Let me check - hold on for a second....

Yes, hatred is still strong for the pseudo-tough KD.

Hard_foul likes this.
  17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Probably reaching but from Shams & FatHorse, sounds like they want to play together. Maybe/Probably not this year but...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And Durant's 'weird' response to when he's asked if he's going to be back in Golden State. "Anything can happen." Anything can happen? You control the situation. Not like you're being traded. Either you're gonna re-sign in Golden State or you're not.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-durant-holds-nbas-balance-power-heres-change-072339013.html

All over the league this season, however, some rival executives dissected the potential of Durant leaving the Bay, the potential of a partnership with LeBron James, perhaps in Los Angeles.

He has stated publicly, and those close to him make it clear privately: He plans to re-sign with the Warriors in the summer. Rival personnel spent the season inspecting Durant’s possibilities, because he’s the caliber of player for whom James would ponder leaving Cleveland. It only appears futile.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23719771/kevin-durant-lebron-james-career-matchup-nba

The best solution -- calling up free-agent-to-be Durant at the end of the series and asking him to join forces with him in someplace like Los Angeles -- seems to be off the table with Durant having finally achieved the higher ground.
    Q. Mike D’Antoni sat in your seat there and said: We are close. We are close to knocking off the Warriors. How do you feel about that assessment? And what was the level of concern in the series about how the Rockets were pushing you to the limit?

KEVIN DURANT: I don’t know how to feel about what Coach D’Antoni said. I mean, anything can happen over the summer, over the season next year, anything can happen for both sides.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...-With-Warriors-But-Anything-Can-Happen-In-NBA

Kevin Durant was asked on Wednesday before Game 3 of The Finals if he will re-sign with the Golden State Warriors this offseason.

“Yeah, yeah,” Durant said. “I feel as though (I am). Everything, the money and stuff that’s got to, the contract got to (be) worked out, but I plan on being here. I said that earlier this year. I didn’t plan on anything else. But this is the NBA, and anything can happen. And I know that anything can happen, (because) I’ve been a part of this league for so long now.”

Durant was also asked about a report from Stephen A. Smith that LeBron James may consider the Warriors.

"With the Warriors? I have no clue," said Durant. "I mean everybody can speculate. This guy over here who works for ESPN, I’m sure he’s got a theory. I just don’t believe it. I don’t believe anything in this NBA thing until I see it."

18. BigO

BigO Member

Its pretty simple math, either Lebron and KD join up somewhere like Lakers this summer or that won't happen. KD would sign what, 4 year deal ? And Lebron would be like 37 at that time and he might be under contract to begin with. The only way i can see it if KD is bored of Golden State and wants something new in LA, he also seems more buddy buddy with Lebron then any of the GSW and he prolly got sick of Draymond yelling at him like some 5 grader, non the less, with KD being insecure little diva i doubt he would leave.

19. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

J.R. - I can't see the tweets at work - I know that Fathorse (great nickname, BTW) is Windy Windhorst but who is Shams? Is that Screaming A Smith?

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Ha, no Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.