1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron James just became first player in history to score 30pts on 60% shooting for 6 straight

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Sleepy Flloyd, Feb 12, 2013.

1. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

LeBron is leading his team in scoring, rebounding, assists, and steals. They have the best record in the East, and are on pace to REPEAT. The guy is hooping out of his mind right now. I promise you the fact that people arent blowing this up is because he is EXPECTED to be this good. Take a step back and soak in the standard that LeBron has put for himself, and yet SURPASSES his high standards almost every night! This guy is RIDICULOUS!!!

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

I have witnessed greatness. Will tell grandchildren.

3. koolvid12

koolvid12 Member

It's a new generation where things can be accessed easily and spead information much easier in this age of the internet. I will tell my kids about this streak but I'm sure many will tell them about LBJ in general and his oen greatness not just this dominant streak.

4. koolvid12

koolvid12 Member

Everylf if I'm orthy. I'm so glad I decided to buy leaguepass this year to watch this guy along with other GOAT likke hardin and lin ;)

5. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

We are all witnesses

6. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Eveythign you just said SCREAMS wat a MVP is, yet you know theyll give it to Kevin Durant or whoever else team have a better record. lebron should have 5 straight mvps at this point

1 person likes this.
  7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Does LeBron need more than 6 rings to be considered the GOAT?

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

Jordan couldn't really keep it up though. When you look at his season averages LBJ averaged close to a triple double last year than MJ ever did.

Anyway out of the 3 game defining superstars we've had (MJ, Kobe, LBJ) I think LBJ is actually the least douchey, so I'm hoping he overtakes MJ. Well to be honest Kobe's actually the kindest to the fans, but he has that settled rape case, so....

9. koolvid12

koolvid12 Member

you guys remember when people were criticizing his post game anot using it? He went ham with it today, just straight up bullying and using some nice moves in it. He's really improved his game in post and his jumpers.

10. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Championships is a TEAM achievement.

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

I don't think so. The stuff he's doing is already better than MJ's. I think if he can get 2-3 more then he'll already be the unanimous GOAT. He already has 2 MVPs, 1 more then he's gonna be equal to MJ.

12. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Dream taught him well ;)

13. koolvid12

koolvid12 Member

This. They all have huge egos but he seems the cleanest off the court and has done a lot of good things from what I've seen to help his community. He also repped harden big trime on his game and was one of the few players that were happy for him to go lead his own team here in houston and thought it would be successful. I also find it weird how people were mad for lebron leaves cleveland as a FREEAGENT and no one ever brings up the fact that kobe requested a trade when he was a laker :rolleyes:

14. koolvid12

koolvid12 Member

This I feel bad for pippen that doesn't get much credit for his huge impact on MJs runs and how he stays humble about it (he also led the bulls alone fairly well without MJ). I see a **** load of millions of views on MJs retirement speech and I barely see 100k views on pippens /facepalm

15. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

LeBron has 3 MVPs.

16. dback816

dback816 Member

So if you swap Lebron with Jordan on those six championship teams.....could Lebron have won those same 6 too?

17. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Impressive, seems like the kind of stat line I would have expected someone like Shaq to have done sometime in his career.

18. koolvid12

koolvid12 Member

I'll say it's likely but both players are very different I hate it when they compare greats to being like MJ when they are usually very different in terms of playing style except kobe lol. I'd say many games would be won differently some blowouts and some of his teammates have better games than they had with MJ.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I love the way he and Wade cover the court. Wade finally looks healthy which is helping james

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The team shot 58% tonight