1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron: Donald Trump is a Bum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Sep 23, 2017.

1. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Looks like you might have to stick with NASCAR, breh.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Please name all of these near billionaire athletes that are disrespecting the country. Thanks.

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Well, at least his username checks out

roslolian and el gnomo like this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

@Clutch can you please look into this.

There is some pretty hateful rhetoric and insults flying around in this thread.

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Why does the NFL logo and the NBA logo have the red white and blue??? Why do the NFL and NBA honor military/vets at games and events? American sports have always been interconnected to American Patriotism...

RocketsTruth likes this.
  6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

The NFL and NBA honor a lot of people at games, not just vets. And I don't care about the color scheme- what does that have to do with anything?

Again, in what other cultural endeavor is the national anthem played? None. Just because sports have been connected to patriotism doesn't make it right. It's selective. I'm going to watch a sporting event- I'll stand, and I'll cheer on the kid doing the 20-second base run, and I'll try to grab the T-shirt that the cheerleaders throw into the stands- but they could do away with all that and I'd still go.

Nothing but the actual playing of the game is necessary.

el gnomo likes this.
  7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Welcome to the internet. Pretty tame, really. You wouldn't even want to see the comments after Stevie Wonder took a knee tonight at the concert. Disgusting. Even having Mike Pence as President would be light years better than this. It's going to be **** as long as DT is POTUS.

el gnomo likes this.
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Sadly like most bots we know this is not the case.

9. Juxtaposed Jolt

He might have always been a racist, but because of his limited platform pre-POTUS, no one batted an eye. Not many will pay attention to a reality TV star nor care what his views are, on anything.

Now, he's the POTUS. Arguably the most important person in the world, with every single eyeball and ear opened towards him. The POTUS can either choose to handle his position with class, or otherwise. Trump is in the latter category.

So, you can't come to the defense of your fellow athletes and peers when the freakin' President calls them "sons of b****es?"

Also,

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...-catcher-bruce-maxwell-kneels-national-anthem

So maybe watch Curling? Don't let the sports door hit you on your way out.

Little Bit, roslolian and el gnomo like this.
  10. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

trolls should do some research and have a little basic knowledge of how **** works so they can troll properly. you think the supreme court making same-sex marriage legal is obama "passing" a law. and presidents don't pass laws -- congress does that -- they sign bills into law.

if you really believe in this antichrist, then you should be concerned because the various descriptions have more in common with your two corinthians friend in the white house.

malakas, Mr. Space City and el gnomo like this.
  11. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

I couldn't bring myself to read the article, but lib journalism title at it's finest smh

Straight Black Men Are the White People of Black People

http://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com...e-the-white-people-of-black-people-1814157214

12. Juxtaposed Jolt

> Poster judges an article by its title, not even knowing what it's about
    > Article has nothing to do with Trump
    > Article has nothing to do with LeBron
    > Article has nothing to do with sports
    > Article has absolutely nothing to do with anything about the thread's original subject matter

You're in the wrong thread. You're also in the wrong sub-forum, and quite possibly, the wrong forum, entirely. Maybe posting in a Mavericks forum will better serve your agenda?

13. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

My suggestion to you is read up your history, and lea
    Jemelle Hill cosigned that article lol

and the ironic thing about that article is that it was BLACK MEN that defended Jemelle Hill during the whole beef with trump. Even though it was Jemelle who opened her fat mouth and called Trump out of his name. Black women like to claim that black men do not or ever defend black women. What about Sandra Bland, the teen girl at the McKinney pool party. The truth is, sistas dont defend us. Bakari Henderson a arizona state graduate was called a sellout because he dated white women and had white friends. But when it comes to Simone Biles, Serena Williams, Zoe Saldana, etc they are quiet. Its the hyprocrisy that amazes me with them. No other race of women shames their men as much as black women do to black men. And this proves black women align themselves on the side with white supremacy

This is why say I sistas in america are too far gone on this feminist crap. Brothas hearts are in the right place, and i can see how they wanna try and make it work with them. I have had many brothas telling me if we get our economic **** together the black queen is gonna come back home... NAH, these brothas are simps and are just tryna sells dvd's man.

14. roslolian

roslolian Member

Thats just your opinion though, in other countries they also play the national anthem before they do sports activities for example just watch boxing.

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Uncle Tom got a little too excited and couldn't finish his post smh.

16. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

Can't be. Nigerians ain't that lame.

touring_low, amaru and el gnomo like this.
  17. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

Dude, stfu. Don't care what you are, what I do know is you're drowned in colonial mentality. You're a sheep.

Mr. Space City and el gnomo like this.
  18. TheresTheDagger

I thought we had a place called the D&D for this stuff?

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

thank Trump for that

20. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

feminism destroyed the traditional black family. Sistas act submissive only to non-black men... chris brown, mike tyson, usher, tupac careers went to crap because of them... lots of black men in america locked up because of unpaid child supprt, because the woman would rather keep the man out of the home to keep government assistantance etc