1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron: Donald Trump is a Bum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Sep 23, 2017.

1. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

https://www.facebook.com/johnson.uche.9

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  2. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

cant believe i have to post my damn facebook to prove im black. Liberals are pathetic. I dont agree with everything tommy sotomayor says, but the guy is right a lot of the time

the brothas raised by single mothers are too far gone

3. Mr. Space City

but he cares soooooo much about the black family lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RudyTBag likes this.
  4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You aren't fooling anyone with that 6 picture burner account, no friends, and all those "interracial dating" communities you are following.

Not everyone on this board forgets. You literally posted a picture of a black woman and claimed it was you.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  5. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

This, this and this.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

7. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

lol you act like black women are loyal. newsflash, the only black men the modern day black women care about are GAY black men. They want to control straight black men. Most AMERICAN black women here in mo city are overweight, wear blonde weave, and just flat out have bad attitudes. They wear that weave not for black men. They are trying to impress non-black men

Notice black females didnt call out serena williams for being a baby momma, but they are going in on kylie jenner lol. SOME black women just want black men to be miserable

save yourself before its too late brotha.. Tupac, Mike Tyson, Chris Brown, Usher, etc were destroyed by sistas but they never bring this up when they say white women get you locked up

8. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

huh you are deluisional, i live in sienna plantation. A nice home raised by two hard working parents. I am not a black woman, deal with it, their are more black men like me that support trump. On youtube search Kid Organic, Hardcore Tito, Kiraguake Jones, etc

i barely even use facebook, because tinder is easier for me to get laid lol

Pen15clubber and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  9. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

We know who you are Glen Rice.

[​IMG]

10. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

nope, not only is it dumb to compare me to dolezal, i dont support the naacp, because they dont and wont put black issues first. Any black organization that supports feminism lgbt, and homosexuality is dead to me

11. Mr. Space City

lol you act like white women (especially attractive white women) want your ugly ass.

the best you're going to be able to pull is fat ugly white women breh.

[​IMG]

good job washing out your bloodline mr "i care so much about the black family"

a tariq nasheed / corey holcomb stan who defends white supremacist, hates black women, and dates white women lmaoooooooooooooooooo oh man this is hilarious.

#51 Mr. Space City, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    hashmander and RudyTBag like this.
  12. PatBev

PatBev Member

Ya dude it's embarrassing how he conducts himself. I don't understand how his own ****ing family doesn't tell him to chill

But I don't like see socials figures set a poor example by joining with their own dumb tweets and don't take the high road

It's embarrassing waking up and seeing this alerts of political/social figures act like middle schoolers on twitter

13. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

lol never dated an ugly chick in my life, non-black girls love my skin tone. Irionically i have been called too dark by other dark skin girls. Never had any issues with lightskin black chicks, it was just a matter of circumstances. A lot of the girls that were black that i liked were either lesbian or had boyfriends

and as for black men settling for fat white women.. that myth has been proven wrong yet again. I mean Kylie Jenner is a cute girl and Travis Scott( isnt the best looking guy in the world) no homo... and he bagged her

Also here is a funny video i found

The truth is, white men dont have to do much to get a black woman but say" the black woman is god": and he can get laid, thats how much self-respect the modern day sista has for herself and how badly she wants mixed kids. This im independent and white men are better talk by sistas aint fooling anybody, they leave their attitudes at the door when they deal with non-black men.

FACT: BLACK MEN AND BLACK WOMEN DO NOT JUMP THE FENCE FOR THE SAME REASONS, SISTAS SOLD US OUT. WE HAD TO LEAVE

14. Mr. Space City

15. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

These nba players are funny little characters lol. Where were all these fake revolutionists when obama was lawlessly drone bombing, signing away americans rights to expand the patriot act , giving full support to monsanto to poison americans with GMO foods when monsanto's gmo frankenfoods are banned in almost every other country. Dont get me wrong trump sucks and was always a crook but to see some of these older coaches fans owners etc who never said jackstaff about bush sr, clinton, bush jr and how they helped ruin the united states is insane.

DwangBoy likes this.
  16. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

Step away from breitbart and Fox News....

17. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

YAWWWWWWNNNNN!!!!!

18. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

also NBA players had no problem with Trump or staying in trump hotels during nba road trips not even 17 months ago even going back to the whole birther episode. But because he beat Hillary he is all of a sudden a racist lol. Trump is not a racist, Not even Tupac thought trump was a racist. Trump is a businessman, if its good for business to hire black people, trump will do it. Trump has employed many blacks. The left wing media has never covered the story of the homeless black woman who has been living in trump tower for over 23 years.

Liberals just want Trump to anger his voting base. Thats like asking Obama to say all blacks are lazy and commit crimes. Obama would never be re-elected if he said that

Trump is gonna do whatever he has to do to stay in office, Trump is not a racist, he just believes america was built by black and white people. Which i agree with, most immigrants who voted for trump thought he was gonna to target blacks. I can guaren-DAMN-tee you that. I say this is karma, let the muslims and illegals fight their own fights.

19. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

I dont listen to them either, i listen to which side makes the most sense. And most liberals make no sense. My race will forever be at the bottom with liberal policies

20. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

Right.....I've never understood how giving tax breaks to millionaires paid by taking healthcare from poor people helped poor people.

The largest tax cuts in American history led to the 3 largest recessions in 1929, 1987, and 2008.

I'm sorry that reality is inconvenient with you're rant.

Red.Glare and Mr. Space City like this.