1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron AMA on Twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by daeyeth, Oct 19, 2013.

1. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

LeBron did an impromptu AMA on twitter earlier and answered a ton of questions. One of the questions was who's the toughest to guard. His answers? "Melo, KD, Kobe, DRose, CP, DWade, TMac". Didn't expect that!

The rest of the answers below. In reverse chronological order.

https://twitter.com/KingJames

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

That's what I hate about these AMA's, they only choose to answer the fluff questions. Feels like something out of tiger beat, wtf

3. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

it's twitter, what do u expect

4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Gladiator seems to be an nba player favorite.

5. what

what Member

Since when does answering questions have its own acronym? GTFO with AMA. Kids.

6. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

fixed

1 person likes this.
  7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Boring answers, as expected. If he dares to say something interesting, the media wil make a controversy out of it.

8. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

wow. no harden?

9. Zalgiris

Zalgiris Member

Harden doesn't get to play 1 on 1 with bron a lot. Though neither do paul.
    It's just an opinion, not a fact. Bron also didn't mention George, big deal. He also couldnt guard duncan in a million years, but he didn't mention him either. BIG DEAL

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

Lol why are fans so shocked that Tracy McGrady is mentioned as being one of the toughest players they had to defend? Despite the lack of team success he had a lot of individual talent, if you saw him in Orlando you wouldn't be shocked with him being mentioned, even though Bron didn't face the Orlando T-mac.

11. llRainmanll

llRainmanll Member

He actually did, man. I remember watching them two go at it. Bron with Cleveland and McGrady with Orlando. They had some epic performances against each other. They even played Bron's rookie year if i'm not mistaken and Bron went off for like 30+. It was amazing to watch them two go at it. Wish TMac didn't get hit with all those injuries. He'd still be giving people nightmares.

1 person likes this.
  12. Shaud

Shaud Member

Ahh yeah I forgot he did face the Orlando T-mac, they played on Christmas actually.

Don't see how I forgot that.

13. llRainmanll

llRainmanll Member

Haha exactly! There were like two christmas games they played in and both of them had great performances. I remember watching them games like, "It'd be better if the other 8 players on the court just sat on the bench because this is basically a 1-on-1 game." Lol.

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

LeBron James would basically be a hybrid of Calvin Johnson and Jimmy Graham on the football field, with a higher vert than Calvin, and 1 inch taller than Graham.

He would easily be the greatest TE of all-time. His 40-time was a 4.6, so I don't know if he would be super effective at receiver, but it's game over at TE.

There is no one on the defensive side of the field that would be able to match LeBron. Put a CB on him, LeBron would just out-jump and out-muscle them. Just lob the ball high and LeBron will catch it with his jumping ability.

Patrick Willis is only 6 ft2, how will he compete with 6 inches on him AND a way higher vertical. Cushing is only 6 ft 3, etc.

You would have an automatic 6 points in the red zone with Lebron on the team. Just throw it as high as you can....

15. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I love how every time he was asked for a single entity as a favorite/best/toughest he listed like eight things lol.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

ahaha heat putting on a clinic against the Spurs in preseason