1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Leader of Al Queda believed killed in airstrike

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheresTheDagger, Jan 31, 2020.

1. TheresTheDagger

Meanwhile, while the impeachment trial nears its end, this happened...

2. dmoneybangbang

Smart timing by Trump.

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

The most powerful president of all time :eek:

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

That b*stard!

5. dmoneybangbang

Almost got Obama assassination numbers!

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Bring It! @DaDakota

7. HTM

HTM Member

Meh. Idk how much good it does to kill these guys. Another guy with a slightly longer or slightly shorter name will take his place tomorrow.

Airstrike probably cost the American tax payer a few million too.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

FIFY

9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Is he really dead? Word on the street is that the air strike gave him a headache. It is hard to tell the difference between death and a headache.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Oh good. This solves our Middle East problems.

dobro1229 likes this.
  11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Killing people to score political points isn’t a Middle East peace strategy. With every bomb we drop that kills one brown person who hates America, we create two more that end up hating America.

Yes I know ... Obama Obama Obama. I know he also dropped bombs and killed brown people who hated America, and every president will have to order some strikes regardless of party, but it’s time to try something different with our Middle East strategy. Something that doesn’t always lead to Death to America chants. No they don’t hate us because we have something they want. That lie we are told has worn thin, and it’s time for change.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I remember the day Obama announced that Bin Laden was killed. I was sleeping in my barracks room in Lejeune. Some asshat was waking everyone up to celebrate him being killed.

I remember I couldn't give two *****. I knew it changed nothing. It was nothing more than a symbolic victory of justice.

Murdering high level terrorists doesn't really do anything. An army of disgruntled middle eastern boys and girls who have been negatively effected by our foreign policy for the past few decades are lining up to fill those roles. It's like a hydra

#12 fchowd0311, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    dobro1229 likes this.