1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lavar Ball

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HardenMvp, Jul 18, 2017.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

The Donald v. LaVar YESSSSS! :D [​IMG]

Roc Paint and B-Bob like this.
  2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

This should be good.

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Trump is really disgracing the presidency isn't he? Getting into petty twitter wars with private citizens is pitiful. This guy is a joke.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

At least Trump is helping.......Trump > LVB so it seems....Oh boy. He should not tweet.

Lavar is probably master at standing fans up.

[​IMG]

#104 daywalker02, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  5. conquistador#11

they're like a reflection of each other

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Except (unfortunately for the United States of America and the rest of the world) one is POTUS.

7. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

This is like a Real Housewives spat. Pathetic embarrassment by the POTUS. If I was Lavar I’d keep baiting him until Donald says something way over the top.

Just remember this dumbass once got into a twitter feud with Rosie O and call her a fat loser. I wouldn’t put it passed him to call Lavar the n word if provoked enough.

amaru likes this.
  8. BackdoorHarden

Ball is a moron. He's telling his kid it's ok to steal from 3 stores, worth over $2k, a felony because , "hey, he' ain't never kill nobody. I seen worth crap in South Central LA. He ain't never kill nobody

9. BackdoorHarden

LOL...he probably already did and his staff had to call Twitter to delete it, "Fsafsfdsiucking ungrateful..."

He has no self control. This is a better of 2 idiots, Trump is winning so far

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

ramotadab, superfob and ElPigto like this.
  11. Raz

Raz Member

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Wait someone help me out here, Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lavar Ball has never tweeted Trump on this and hasn't been on tweeter for 6 days.

How can it a be a war or spat? At this point it's just " Oh, this is going to be good." But it will be as hilarious as Clutch ignoring LOFs if Ball never responds.

Although I will take Lavar Ball over Tump in any "debating" format, I'm hoping he ignores him, because it doubles as ignoring Twitter.

#112 heypartner, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  13. BackdoorHarden

Twitter isn't the only media outlet, son.

14. heypartner

15. amaru

amaru Member

“ A n****r can be any color, it just means an ignorant person! That’s exactly how Lavar is acting! “

- Fox news

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Same person.

17. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Trump gave LaVar exactly what LaVar wanted by writing that tweet. LaVar is probably laughing at sucker Donald. And the media is happily lapping it all up.

I wish they'd both shut up and go away, and I agree with Kerr's take on the media coverage.

LaVar Ball, Easy and B-Bob like this.
  18. heypartner

I'm just asking for a little help here. Other Trump tweets have led to players responding via twitter, so I assumed I was missing something.

What is the back n forth here? I don't follow Fake News much. Any links of Lavar responses would be appreciated.

19. BackdoorHarden

This reminds me of when the media asked Westbrook about Curry's play and Westbrook go, "WHO HE?"

"Who?" LaVar Ball had told ESPN's Arash Markazi on Friday when asked about Trump's involvement in the matter. "What was he over there for? Don't tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out."
    They try to make a big deal out of nothing sometimes.' I'm from L.A. I've seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn't define him. Now if you can go back and say when he was 12 years old he was shoplifting and stealing cars and going wild, then that's a different thing.

20. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Yea... Trump doesn't get it. You do it Obama style and just smile while the IRS tears into the Big Baller Brand.