1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Larry Sanders and Bucks trying to reach buyout. Should Morey take a chance?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets88MT, Feb 16, 2015.

1. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

2. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

3. malakas

malakas Member

lol just posted in the cyber thread. His problem is not Milwaukee. Sure the demands of Kidd hasn't helped but the guy is a lockeroom cancer. God I hope the buyout isn't full. I hope someone finds him in the street and eggs him.

4. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

No brainer now that DWH is sidelined.

5. malakas

malakas Member

I expected it but I'm still beyond mad with this *******. And I was one of his biggest fans.
    I hope he goes broke spending all his money in drugs within 5 years and the Bucks billionaire owners make sure they destroy every single shred of reputation he has left in the league. So when he comes back begging for a second chance when he is piss poor the door is closed flatly on his fcking face.
    Someone needs to come out publicly with all the details about the fist fightings with teamates ,the mar1juana , the animal abuse , the bar fights , the agent shady shenanigans and the laziness and greediness of this b*stard.

6. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Hell no!

...this siutation is less Josh Smith and more Andrew Bynum

1 person likes this.
  7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I would rather sign Royce White.

8. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

Wow can you provide more details or is it in the cyber thread?

9. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

No way. His mind is just not in basketball. We don't need him even at the minimum.

10. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Why would we even be interested? Last I heard, Sanders didn't even want to play basketball at all.

It would be one thing if he and the Bucks wasn't working out at all (aka Smoove in Detroit) but this is totally different. He has no desire to play basketball anymore, regardless of the team.

11. CertifiedTroll

We aren't in a situation that requires gambling.

12. malakas

malakas Member

He had fist fights with Ellis Dunleavy and Neal. Several shouting fights with coaches.
    He left some puppies to starve exposed in the Milwaukee winter and a neighbour begged him not to but he told him to gtfo and left town. The police was called and intervened.
    He picked a fight in a bar with some albanians and started throwing champagne bottles to everyone around. That was last year when he was supposed to be the first year as a franchice player..
    He pulled a trick to his agent and changed just before he signed his extension. His current agent recruited a gf to sleep with him and make him chance agents .
    From the beginning he was drafted he refused to give effort in practices and many days he didn't come out to play 100% .(which led to the fistfights and shouting fights with the other players /coaches who actually cared)
    He has been caught 4 times using mar1juana by the league's test and the last one (this one) he refused to go to rehab . Last year was his third time and he came out publicly and instead of expressing his apologies for the damage he had done to the team he said mar1juana should be legalised.
    He (that's insider info) had a shouting match infront of every teammate with Kidd before christmas. Kidd told him that he hasn't achieved anything in the league and who he thinks he is. Very next game he started pulling the "mental illness" card and the " I can't play until I sort out my personal issues"
    The guy wants to sit and smoke pot every day while he gets paid million of dollars.

2 people like this.
  13. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Wow, that is just horrible. The guy needs help.

14. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Wth why not...You guys are crazy... at the right price of course but def worth a shot

15. eman

eman Contributing Member

I think Morey learned his lesson with Royce White.

16. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

good back up centre

17. malakas

malakas Member

He needs profesional help by a psychiatrist and a voided contract. I am done feeling compassion for this greedy b*stard.

All these years the rumours and the incidents were either sweeped under the rug or dismissed by the fans because of his obvious talent and because Bucks are a threadmill team in a tiny market that noone wants to sign with. Guess our luck was our last hope for a true franchise player to take advantage of us ..
    Good thing that we have good young guys now but Sanders if he ends up in jail or goes broke I couldn't be more than happy.

18. Remlap

Remlap Member

Why would we want to pursue a guy that says he no longer wants to play basketball?

Sure, if he came to work for free.
    We could have him hand out towels or something

19. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

He's a talented player, but he just doesn't want to play. No thanks.

20. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

Wow didn't know this.