1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 4 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Lance Berkman on 610 am

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by mokulen, Dec 5, 2005.

1. mokulen

mokulen Contributing Member

Maybe he does this every MOnday morning but Lance Berkman is with the 610 morning guys now and is giving them a lot of grief. Funny man. Jon Barry is there, too. I don't know how much longer they'll be on but I'm enjoying the fun. He was all over the 'no black players on the Asros' stuff. :D

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Jon came on right when I was getting out of my truck at work. Granato said that he was there for three reasons, 1) to talk about the Rockets 2) to explain to Berkman what it's like to play with a black man and I didn't even hear three because they were all cracking up at that comment.

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Berkman is hilarious. They need to give him a weekly show with John and Lance during the season.

4. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Agreed. He had me laughing all the way to work this morning.

:D

5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

That was freaking hillarious! I about choked form laughing, and then Berkman comes back and slams John right and left for his horrible commercials and the number of 610 commercials in general. Laughing hard much?

Lance rocks.

6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, that was great. Lance was cracking on Granato for his bumbling during his live commercials for Trailer Wheel and Frame and whatnot, saying they were basically paying John to have their name read on the radio...and John came back with, "Hey Lance, the Astros were paying you in April and May too." Lance didn't have a comeback to that one. :)

7. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

aw man, i heard alot of it when berkman was talking about rice football but i guess i missed the funny parts. chance can you get this online?

8. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Lance Berkman is a riot... I'd love for a weekly show in the offseason, as during the season there is no way a MLB player would do a weekly show and stay sane.

9. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

Trying to get a podcast of it. I'll let ya'll know.