1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LaMelo Ball?

Discussion in '2019 NBA Draft' started by LCAhmed, Jan 2, 2019.

1. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Okay, so the kid signed an agent before going overseas and leaving high school. He's back at the Spire Institute for High School and Post Graduates, which allows him to attend and play. He's 17, but would have graduated High School this year had he stayed. Since he won't be 18 until August, I believe he's not allowed to be drafted just yet, but that I am not sure of and would like clarification.

He was recently seen practicing at the Lakers facility.

I still think he's a great NBA prospect, could be better than Lonzo if he can keep his head on straight. He's a better shooter and quite possibly a better passer comparing him to his brother at the same age. He's no Luka Doncic, but who is?

2. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member

He has the same busted looking jumpshot like his bro.

topfive likes this.
  3. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

4. LCAhmed

5. LCAhmed