1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers/Warriors OT starting right now

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jamcracker, Dec 7, 2000.

1. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

I love league pass. The Warriors fought back from 8 down to tie it up. Kobe's 3 bounced off the rim at the buzzer.

I love this game!

2. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

Warriors up 7 in OT w/ 2:15 left. Kobe hits a long 2, then steals the ball for a dunk. Unbeliveable.

I hate Kobe.

3. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

WHAT A GREAT GAME!

Kobe has 49. Jamison has 51. Warriors up 4 with 0:43 left.

4. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

WARRIORS WIN! WHAT A GAME!

122-125

Jamison goes 4/4 from the floor in the OT.

Kobe goes 4/4 from the floor and 4/4 from the line in the OT, but misses a looong 3 at the buzzer to finish 4/5 from the floor in the OT.

I love this game!

5. Digaida

Digaida Member

21-29 (FGM-FGA) for Jamison
    18-35 (FGM-FGA) for Bryant

Isn't it amasing that Kobe is jacking up 30+ shots per game while Shaq is putting up far less than 30. Shows Kobe's attitude..IMHO..cocky sob, lol. Seems Iverson doesn't even shoot that many....

------------------

6. Swopa

Swopa Contributing Member

I'm a Kobe fan (he's the only player I still really like on the Lakers), but you're right, he's taking too many shots ... he's the only player in the league who can hold Shaq under 25 points.

Oh, as good as the game was on TV, it was even better from Section 126, Row 14. [​IMG]

------------------

7. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Seems like Jamcracker was talking to himself and updating himself on the game for 4 straight posts. Couldn't hold it all in cracker? [​IMG]

------------------
    Francis out top, 9 seconds on the clock, he gives a no look pass to Cuttino Mobley, 4 seconds left, Mobley passes to an open Langhi in the corner with 1 second left! Langhi at the buzzer.......YES!!! How Sweet It Is!!

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

The Lakers would have won the game had Kobe, late in the second quarter, passed it to the wide open point guard (for the life of me can't remember is name) under the basket instead of taking a hard shot himself.

I guess he figures he already got his title, now it's all personal from here on out.

------------------
    "He was under more balls than a midget hooker."-Bobby Hill

visit www.swirve.com

and, http://www.geocities.com/clutch34_2000 for great Rocket insight by some of your fellow BBS posters!

9. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

I hate watching exciting games by myself. It drives me crazy. I feel better replying to myself on cc.net than talking out loud to myself in an empty living room at home.

Which is more schizophrenic? [​IMG]

I've very jealous, swopa. I'd much rather have been in Oakland than Houston last night.