1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers can now form a super team with Kawhi, PG, Lebron and CP3

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by James.B.H, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

everyday eddie likes this.
  2. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Is this a joke or are you simply wrong about everything?
    Gasol Howard Nash and Kobe were all on the same team.

3. James Hardashian

James Hardashian Contributing Member

Not going to happen! He's coming to Houston. He makes enough money to have his family live wherever he wants in the world...so I don't wanna hear about his family. Cp3 just sold his home in Calabasas and is looking for a home in Houston after selling his woodlands mansion. The mvp is here CP3 is here The media wants lebron in LA. he aint trying to experiment he's trying to win rings!!!

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Aloha Hawaai

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Brilliant.

DD

6. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I know one thing I'm tired of the off season talk already. Media annoying with the Fakers D riding. Am I the only one who thinks LeBron wouldn't wanna play for the Lakers. Live in LA maybe. But why would he wanna go to a team and organization that expects rings instantly. That's why their fans are horrible. They only around and talking when they winning. He goes to Lakers than going be now not only in the shadow of MJ but all the Lakers greats and including Kobe. Kobe already trying keep his name known in the greatest players of all times. Talking about 5 rings compared to LeBron. If he goes to Lakers not only is he already question behind MJ but not the question would be is Kobe better. IMO he instantly would lose any chance of being known as the all time great if he is shadowed by Kobe and every other Lakers. I just don't see him to Lakers. Maybe because the love of my team and the hate for that team I think that but I just don't see it happening and annoyed the media is so sure it will. Every year we hear about any free agent wanting to go to them but that organization has been done for awhile now ever since the kids took it over they having got anything right it seems. They can't rely on their name or history or legacy as much as they are trying to hold on to the hope that it's enough still or if not the fact that it's still Hollywood would be enough.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

According to ESPN and Lakers fans, the Lakers roster next season will be

F: LeBron James
    F: Kevin Durant
    C: Anthony Davis
    G: James Harden
    G: Damian Lillard

Bench

F: LaMarcus Aldridge,
    F: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    C: Joel Embiid
    G: DeMar DeRozan
    G: Russell Westbrook
    F: Paul George
    F: Jimmy Butler
    G: Stephen Curry

8. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I doubt Kawhi wants to share the spot light in LA. Maybe with PG13 but Lebron would mean he wouldn’t be the main guy there.

9. T. Will tha Don

Please close this trash azz thread. Its the typical LA/NY media bias lol. Happens with every free agent. They all are linked to LA or NY EVERY YEAR lol and yet they both end up trash and empty the next yr. CP3 is resigning . Hes not going ro sell his house, buy a new house in the Woodlands this yr only to sell his house and move his ENTIRE FAMILY back to LA a yr later lol. Use logic!!!! No mega team for LA. Popavich is not going to help the Lakers beat his ass when Leonard has an entire extra year left on his contract. Worst case he'd send him to the east. Think my good ppl!!!!