1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lack of Girl Friends the Roots of the Alt Right?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Cause and effect...

Maybe being alt-right tiki torch marchers lead to lack of girlfriends?

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, LGBT groups that simply want marriage rights and not be discriminated are a huge cancer. A black group who wants to end police brutality is a huge cancer as well.

We can definitely compare it to a group that wants to throw them out of the country. Completely equal.

Let's ignore the actual motives behind the groups here and what they are actually fighting for. You realize that the alt-right wants to deport all non-white citizens, right?

Oh yes, I forget, according to you anyone right of center has never did anything wrong in the history of time. You'll just say that they were really 'Marxists' or something.

According to this logic, that all identiraians groups are bad, that means the Civil Rights movement was also bad and all the pro-black groups that sprung from it.

You can't even separate the KKK from BLM, you actually think, from previous discussions, that they are equally bad. Although one would simply like to put an end to 12 year old kids being shot by the police and one would like to at the very least kick black people out of the country.

Yet, that sad thing is, people like you, conservatives like you, are the EXACT reason why black people, LGBT people, and pretty much every other minority group vote democrat because you can't even be on their side for a simple issue like this, that instead of just condemning the Alt-Right you have to bring up "BLM" contributes to these very movements you detest.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I know how dare they elect a black man. So extreme.

4. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Obama officially "co-opted" BLM which counts many racists among them. I am not in the belief that blacks can't be racist. Some are their members are blatantly open against anything remotely white but it is very acceptable at this time. I follow many of these racists on social media but I would never confront them because they make it their goal to disrupt careers. It is actually interesting reading FB pages like "the whole milwaukee" or the various BLM city pages.

I don't have a clue in how we can fix race relations in this current climate. It sucks.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's a completely naive viewpoint, but I would have expected no less from you.

That's a pretty stupid response to what I just said given that I was calling out so called right wing identitarians, and while their politics are based on the philosophy of Marxism, it doesn't make them what most would call Marxists because Marxism was largely an economic philosophy and the modern day identitarians are using those Marxist principles for cultural reasons....so it's not quite the same thing despite being based on essentially the same principles. If you can't follow this, I'll understand.

There were certainly elements of the civil rights movement that were cancerous....you know, like the terrorist organizations that sprung from it.

I honestly don't care. Black identitarians, LGBT identitarians and "pretty much every other minority group identitarians are no different than white identitarians....and I think all of you are trash. Be better people if you want me to care. You simply can't be a black or LGBT version of a nazi and expect me to care about your opinion.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

When white males want to maintain their societal advantage over other groups and feel threatened, they start to mobilize.

btw, what is LGBTQUOMISC? Are you a 5 year old? Use the correct term.

7. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Nah, there some girls who will openly side with this(and some secretly get with some ethnic love). Your crop of Aggies from Cypress won't dare seriously date a guy who doesn't drive a truck, hunt, white, and make good money. The elite girls of the bunch will want one that's tall and muscular too. But if word gets out they hooked up with someone of a little color, you bet those guys notice and the girls stock drop. Heck she'll have to go out of the circle to date, and once when she does, word will spread and she'll lose that guy too.

But the real alt righters I know, my country concerts friends, yeah absolutely. They don't get why they dont get with some girls, completely understand when the tall, athlete white guy does but the tall, athlete mixed kid? That's ****ed up.

To them, it just doesn't make sense. I've seen, witnessed, and experienced it first hand. One of the few reasons I was open to a new city. Constantly getting in the way.

SIL

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Give them time, they keep adding to it and that'll eventually be it, I'm just ahead of my time. You being a whiny b**** about it is adorable, but...not really conducive to an intelligent conversation.

When group A feels threatened they join forces with others like them in an effort to increase their power or control. It honestly doesn't matter what group you put as group A, it's all the same. Group A will always feel like the oppressed and assume that anyone who doesn't support their power grab is part of the oppressor.

White nationalists will undoubtedly feel like they are being attacked by all of the identitarian groups that list them as oppressors so they feel the need to fight back. Other groups will see this as an oppressor attacking them, so they'll step up their BS and it'll just keep building. The Marxist world perspective where everyone is either oppressed or oppressor leads to nothing positive.....and modern day identitarians absolutely adopted the "opressor vs oppressed" world perspective.

All identitarian groups are inherently bigoted and always demonize parts of the population, as such, really no one should support them....but some bigotry is socially acceptable these days.

9. jsingles

jsingles Member

You appear to be severely r****ded, you mistake me not sitting at home feverishly refreshing the page as me "running away". Whatever facts you're talking about isn't even relevant, I'm not making an argument here or trying to prove or disprove anything. The most basic of reading skills would have led you to this conclusion. You're making the argument that you can't read at a 6th grade level, not the one I'd make, but you do you.

marky :) likes this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You may be on to something, glynch. In fact, it makes a heck of a lot of sense. Finally, I'm beginning the understand the alt-right extremists. They're a bunch of sexually unsatisfied guys who spend half their time buying more lube at a 7/11, and the other half parked in front of a screen searching for stimulation.

11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Between this and your avi, you have me literally laughing hard at the computer screen. my dog is looking at me weird.

SIL

jsingles likes this.
  12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

It's the fact that they voted for him, just cause he was black not based off of merit and the views they shared.

You can find a video of Jeezy on some political talk show that states the reason he's actually gonna vote, and he's gonna vote for Obama...is cause he's black. That it's it. Funny cause seven years later you get this.

Rapper Young Jeezy says in a new interview that he is not completely satisfied with President Obama’s leadership.

Anybody I asked in 08-'12 why they voted Obama, I got the answers cause they one of us(I'm not black but again people think I am cause I'm "light skin"). Nothing about politics, nothing about views. If you ask anybody about what Obama did, they say he gave black people a voice. lol what?

This is the problem with saying identity doesn't matter in politics. If you really think Barack got all the black votes because of philosophy, please.

[youtube]

[/youtube]

SIL

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well when you equate BLM with the KKK yeah, you definitely don't have a clue.

I have my critiques of BLM for sure, but to label them based on the racists (how many are there by the way - you say many) who support them you come across as someone who likes to stereotype.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

you're a p***y you ran away like a b****

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The only p***y you get is when you pay for it. And judging your profession from your how you write, that's not very often.

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lmao, look at the posters with the highest post counts in this thread.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Oh, are you of the belief that LGBT groups want to turn the country gay with a massive gay agenda or something? I'm not sure how it's naive to think that these groups are simply people that ask for a bit of respect from society and to be given every right that everyone else has.

I know the response (No one is going to take anything away!) you realize there are actual legislators...mostly ALL on the right, that openly talk about their denial of rights and how they can't wait to deny them those rights? Is this something you conveniently ignore? I mean...even the Vice President....

Lol sure, you know why you used that term because you are trying to say that despite their title of Alt 'Right' that they are really more left. Nearly every hard right wing person does this little trick. It's cute, but it really reveals how to the right you are when you can't even own the flaws of your political leanings.

Not the point, the point is you said ALL identitarian movements are bad. Obviously, you are wrong here.

OBVIOUSLY some identitarian movements are bad, but we must be able to actually use our brains here and distinguish which ones are bad, which ones are harmless, and which ones are actually beneficial to society.

You heard it here first folks!
    GLAAD and KKK are basically the same!

KKK: We'd like to kick black people out of the country and force our religion onto the country! We'll even hang them if in the right mood!
    Alt-right: We're not as violent most times but still...can we get the darkies out of the country?
    GLAAD: Can we just get equal rights for LGBT people?

Bobby: Ummm...they are all evil to me! I'm playing the middle everyone! Ain't I fair!?

Sorry man, when you can't choose a side between a serial killer and an activist that doesn't make you the great centrist you think you are, it just makes you a fool.

It's not hard to say that the KKK is worse than GLAAD, it really shouldn't be this difficult but somehow you've found a way to make this a difficult decision in your mind.

#57 JayGoogle, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    glynch and Rashmon like this.
  18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't say they are BLM leaders although most support the cause and use the hashtag. It's impossible to put a number on them and maybe some are just exaggerating for social media but the hate is strong. Go follow kinfolk kollective on fb and read the comments. The milwaukee group probably isn't as accessible without permission. Or read the comments when a white person fight goes viral....

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think it isn't the best or most accurate way to assess a situation by reading comments on FB. Those are only slightly less meaningless than the ones on Youtube.

20. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

1"]Oh, are you of the belief that LGBT groups want to turn the country gay with a massive gay agenda or something? I'm not sure how it's naive to think that these groups are simply people that ask for a bit of respect from society and to be given every right that everyone else has.

I know the response (No one is going to take anything away!) you realize there are actual legislators...mostly ALL on the right, that openly talk about their denial of rights and how they can't wait to deny them those rights? Is this something you conveniently ignore? I mean...even the Vice President....

Lol sure, you know why you used that term because you are trying to say that despite their title of Alt 'Right' that they are really more left. Nearly every hard right wing person does this little trick. It's cute, but it really reveals how to the right you are when you can't even own the flaws of your political leanings.

Not the point, the point is you said ALL identitarian movements are bad. Obviously, you are wrong here.

OBVIOUSLY some identitarian movements are bad, but we must be able to actually use our brains here and distinguish which ones are bad, which ones are harmless, and which ones are actually beneficial to society.

You heard it here first folks!
    GLAAD and KKK are basically the same!

KKK: We'd like to kick black people out of the country and force our religion onto the country! We'll even hang them if in the right mood!
    Alt-right: We're not as violent most times but still...can we get the darkies out of the country?
    GLAAD: Can we just get equal rights for LGBT people?

Bobby: Ummm...they are all evil to me! I'm playing the middle everyone! Ain't I fair!?

Sorry man, when you can't choose a side between a serial killer and an activist that doesn't make you the great centrist you think you are, it just makes you a fool.

It's not hard to say that the KKK is worse than GLAAD, it really shouldn't be this difficult but somehow you've found a way to make this a difficult decision in your mind.[/QUOTE]

Good post. Bobbie is really very close to Rockets Legend.

FranchiseBlade likes this.