1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Korboi Balla receives half mil for his looted bar

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, May 30, 2020.

1. Senator

Senator Member

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scores-bar-mpls-riot-rebuild?

While most of you were on here on doing your best to stoke the flames, productive Americans were contributing to a fund a for a black bar owner who's business was destroyed by rioters (in addition to covid). Yes, I did to. This country is great when you release hatred for merit based capitalism from your heart.

A guy who wasn't a career criminal, worked a real job for many years, didn't act a fool was more than helped out by Americans of all colors. There will always be opportunities for those who don't resort to weak behavior. Rise above the media, they need your hate to boost ratings.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  2. amaru

amaru Member

You are remarkably consistent.

3. Senator

Senator Member

It shouldn't hurt you to see honest people succeed, it should motivate you to emulate them. This is what a role model is. Focus on bigger issues and you will find yourself a much more content man.

4. amaru

amaru Member

Lol you don’t know the first thing about me.

5. Senator

Senator Member

I know Africans from Africa working in America agree with me on everything I say... and they do very well. entitlement and aggression is a huge problem in the African American community because everything is compared to white man this, white man that. If you are level headed you would agree that race is not half the barrier a negative attitude is.

6. amaru

amaru Member

Teach me about the African American community.

7. Senator

Senator Member

There's nothing new, is there? We've seen the same story for a while with the same non results. Listening to Africans, or any other immigrant group if you are prepared to take race out of it, can only help. but if you only want to put yourself on an island and keep going in the same circles, you're free to do so.

8. amaru

amaru Member

So African Americans haven’t made any progress? Interesting take......but it doesn’t really pass the sniff test. You see where I live, it’s the black people living in the 600k + homes with at least a million per household in the bank. Poor whites do the manual labor around here.

9. Senator

Senator Member

Glad your fantasies are coming true, but I'm clearly speaking in regards with relations to the police. If anything, you confirmed that this isn't a race thing in America. Since you make so much more than me, hopefully you support higher taxation , a UBI and the end of welfare to provide real opportunities to marginalized communities. But only if violent crime and aggression goes down.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

11. amaru

amaru Member

No fantasies over here. Just a bunch of negroes who went to school, got some money and now run things. You can’t operate a business where I live and not do business with us. Oh and race always a factor. We’ve had some “good ole boys” try to pull that “Lost Cause” crap and we have to get them out of here....it is the south after all.

What would happen to the poor whites on welfare if we voted to end it? I already know I’m paying their way through life. I’m ok with that, as long as they don’t try to feel superior to me and mine.

edwardc and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. Senator

Senator Member

UBI replaces welfare. You can act as smug as you want, but it's clear what happens in the streets every time this happens. Whether you are making millions or the minimum wage..... ignorance makes you a part of the problem instead of the solution. Oh well, you are not alone, and self hate makes people do many things they normally wouldn't. Your white slaves and white wives fantasy may please you in the short term, but over all, you want as many people as possible to have a better life, not just yourself.

13. Buck Turgidson

Perfect.

Ziggy likes this.
  14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

White wives fantasy? Who the hell brought that up. Not anyone in this thread. Look whatever you look up on your p*rn sites is none of our business.

P.S. take your alt right talking points somewhere else.

edwardc, FranchiseBlade and amaru like this.
  15. amaru

amaru Member

This is called projecting. There are no slaves around here. The fact that you’d even bring they up speaks volumes. People work the jobs they qualify for based on their skill level. The majority of the white people who work in my neighborhood were simply out competed. The majority also had comparable, if not better starting points than us. Perhaps they were just lazy...idk.

As for the “white wife” comment, the last time I checked around 87-88% of black men in this country are married to black women. I’m not married but the odds of me marrying a white woman are around 0%. That’s not to say that there are no attractive white women available, I just don’t find white women as attractive as women of color (particularly black women). When I fantasize about my future wife, I see a black woman who has had my black children.

edwardc and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

It feels like the majority in this forum does not want a serious dialogue but just to pile on and stoke the flame. I tried my best in another thread but ended up with a racist label hung on me. I’ve been through 3 riots going back to the 80s and nothing ever changed. Maybe it’s time for some a clockwork orange anyone?

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

African immigrants do not have the same history of lineage of African Americans. In fact, African immigrants come through mostly merit based visas so they are specifically chosen from more well off educated families from Africa.

You are comparing a select group of people filtered out through a merit based selection process to an entire population of people that experienced 300 years of slavery and 100 years of institutions and culture limiting their ability to move up the socioeconomic ladder through Jim Crow segregation.

These are pretty weak analogies that any 5 second intellectual curiosity in this subject matter would easily discredit. Stop being lazy.

18. Senator

Senator Member

Your self hate and fantasies are not my problem - but fixing the constant issues caused by your mentality are. You ran into this thread to talk about the poor whites working for you to feel some sense of racial superiority, but as you can see, the point of this thread was to show the support for those who do things a certain way regardless of race. That is what draws so many immigrants to America instead of the horrible conditions in their own country. This way works in any society of any race. There was nothing in this post about rich or poor races, but you needed to feel some sense of power. And that's what self hate does to racists who are white or black.

The relationship between african americans and police have not improved over the decades regardless of leadership. The police are tried and convicted for brutality and racism, but the incidents keep happening to career criminals. Why don't you focus your energies on stopping the shoulder shrugging to those who commit the repeat crimes? "Welll... slavery... you can't blame him" isn't an excuse. He was unarmed this time, but not the many times in the past. It's a common tale that applies to everyone - you reap what you sow. And the violent response shows the police have a reason to be concerned because they deal with this behavior every day.

19. amaru

amaru Member

I love me some me! No self hate here, speak for yourself.

20. Senator

Senator Member

Whatever, you want change or ready to do this again next year? Won't matter who's President, there riots and sniper shootings with Obama as President.