1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe's View On The Trade

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BobFinn*, Sep 21, 2000.

1. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

A Stronger Team
    Lotta changes going on with the Lakers, and I believe we'll come out of it a stronger team.

Horace Grant will bring more speed and more strength to the team. He'll probably be filling in the four spot, since that's where we needed him the most. Greg Foster, well, let's just say we've had our "instances" when he was playing for Utah, especially in the playoffs. But that's all past history now. It's kind of good with him coming to the Lakers to win a championship. Yep, it feels real good.

Horace Grant. I'm looking forward to playing with Grant. Just playing with the veterans in general, that excites me. They go above and beyond individual stats; they just want to win. And it's pretty obvious from Grant's past experience that he'll be able to contribute to the Lakers' next championship run.

It's only a few weeks before training camp opens, and all I can think is didn't this summer fly by? Seems like just last week we were lifting up the championship trophy and riding in the parade. Looking back, this summer went by pretty fast, but I'm very excited to start the season. I relaxed, kicked back, let my body recuperate, and started some serious training about two months ago. I'm definitely getting stronger. And while I can't give up my training secrets, I'll just say I've been working on little bits and pieces of my game. Now, don't ask me which "bits and pieces." That's the surprise.

See you on the court.

Kobe

------------------
    In order to be a success in life, you need 2 things:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Hey, Kobe goat-cheese here again. Just heard about the Fisher "injury". Can only help the team.

Him, Rice, and AC were the players holding us back last year. Now if we could just find some way to get rid of that bum Horry ...

I just got off on the phone talking to Horace Grant. We talked about how cool it will be to play with each other. That excites me and gets me all sweaty. Me and Shaq already have a bond and it's pretty obvious from Horace's past that he'll be able to contribute.

Greg Foster? Is he Australian? Well anyway, it's nice to have a scapegoat before the season even starts. BAAAAAAAAaaaa!

I can't wait for the season to start! I've been working on my stamina all summer. While I can't give out my secrets, let's just say the boys in the shower will be surprised.

See you at the tip of Costas tongue.

Goat Cheese,
    Baaaaaa.

------------------
    I am so exasperated that I could expectorate.

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Crisco...are you a player lol.

4. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

YAAAWWNNN.

Kobe and his views on the trade, huh? You must be confusing me with someone who gives a $hit.

But I am a little stressed about the Lakers getting even better.

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."