1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe the Interview

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Jan 3, 2016.

1. rockets13champs

JAMES HARDEN. Please watch this. LEARN. Change yourself to be like this. Kobe speaks on how to be a great leader. He says, to be a great team you need to keep pushing all your teamates and push all egos aside. He spoke about the 2009 title team. I will put the link below watch this tonight and get ready for Jazz. Harden you gotta learn these attritubes from kobe. Hes your idol i saw you cheering for him when he came to Houston. If you look up to him be like him. Be like Kobe, harden the leader not the passive dude you are right now

2. i3artow i3aller

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

So, the answer is for Harden to call Howard "soft."

4. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Everything Bryant does has always been carefully crafted, usually to copy Jordan. Would rather Harden be like Duncan.

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

OP, have you ever heard of the concept below?

Don't do as I do (or did). Do as I say.

6. Juxtaposed Jolt

Don't worry, OP.

Harden will learn this at age 37.

7. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Yeah follow Kobes maturation process lol! Clutchfans would explode.

8. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

OP obviously has no idea what Kobe was like through his entire career.. Lol. Dude was a prick to teammates. Would barely practice with them. When he did, he dogged them. There are actual videos of this. Kobe was never a "leader" in my opinion. He's a chucker to the nth degree and always will be in my book.

9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Kobe is a terrible leader. It's hilarious that Kobe talks about how to be a leader and how to teach others how to be a winner when leadership has been the biggest weakness in his game his entire career. He's just about the last person I'd want Harden to emulate.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Looks to me like Harden is already playing like Kobe this year.

11. Caesar

Caesar Member

hahaha Kobe is as fake as they come. His fans just eat up everything he has to say even though the facts are all out there proving he's full of ****. This dude has been trying to rewrite his career for the past 3 years.

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you don't like Kobe, you don't like old school hoops. He is about the closest thing we have to Magic and Larry. Truly a legend...