1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks vs. Sonics

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets R' Us, Feb 27, 2001.

1. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Man Rashard Lewis is tearing it up while the announcers are cracking on Ewing and how old he looks. Seeing him play and seeing Olajuwon play reminds me why we won the championship and not NYC. Also seeing Lewis wreck is making me cry thinkin bout Mirsad Turckan...... [​IMG]

------------------
    Charles Barkley on TBS on the "fat track" poll: "What? 47% said I'd gain more.....why those.....they better be glad this is a family show."

2. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

How many times are the commentators going to praise Mark Jackson. Good God, they must have talked about how great he is like 20 times. It just got so old, they wouldn't talk about anything else. Ainge basically ripped Payton for not being a team player, and Vin Baker was ripped on for walking up the court numerous times. Why are the stupid, bad chemistry sonics on tv while I couldn't see a rocket game to save my life. They even showed a little graphic complimenting the rockets strong play, and they said the sonics should play as hard as the rockets do. God i wish they would just change the tv schedule so i could see a godforsaken rockets game. Kind of got off track there, sorry.

------------------
    Hakeem, Hasaw, Haconquered.

3. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

Ah, the path of our good friend mirsad turcsan. From Houston to New York to Philly, and finally to Milwaukee.

------------------

4. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

Yea Keepkenny, I get sick of seeing the same damn teams being on national TV. Its always the knicks, lakers, kings, and raptors. Also, the only reason the Rockets had their one TNT game wasnt because of the Rockets, it was because of Vince Carter. I understand that every team gets one nationally televised game, but how in the hell can they put a bulls vs cavs game on TNT over the rockets vs ANYBODY?

------------------

[This message has been edited by tacoma park legend (edited February 27, 2001).]

5. Steve_Francis_rules

I thought this was a good game and I was impressed by jackson's passing.

------------------