1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks may try to pair Amare with Raymond Felton

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clips/Roxfan, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Why would this be good offseason.

Felton is an average PG.
    Miller average SG.
    Having Amare is like having Lee, even though I think Lee is better dfender and better rebounder.

I don't see any improvement.

2. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Seriously ..??

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

are you even going to bring up any reasons why you don't agree or is that all you have to say?

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Actually I agree with him. Amare is more athletic, but the only time he hasn't had Nash to hold his hand was when the Suns were a lottery team. If you remember Dirk said that when Nash left he had a much harder time on the court, and basically had to step up his game to another level. Can Amare do that and adjust to having to create his own shot 100% of the time? To be honest I don't even know if Amare can create his own shot, all he really does is shoot his mid-range jumpers and receive passes inside. He's a good finisher, however I'm not sure he has any post moves in the paint.

Lee oth is definitely the better passer and rebounder. Both of them suck on D anyway so its a wash in that area.

5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

check the stats, take into consideration cost and durability... lee has everything in his favor.

6. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

its possible

7. da_juice

da_juice Member

So much for Lebron will come here, 2010 here comes Lebron Wade and Bosh. I can't wait to hear wait all the knickerbocker fans have to say when their rotation is two rookies, Felton,Amare, and Eddy Curry. Even Jesus couldn't contend with that supporting cast.