1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KJ McDaniels - How much in FA will he get?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by hoopster325, Dec 5, 2014.

Tags:
  1. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

I'm really intrigued by the KJ McDaniels story. He is still raw but man this guy is good. One of the best young two-way SG/SF in the league.

What is he going to get in the offseason? Even if Philly limited his playing time the remainder of the year, I think he's already shown that at the minimum he'll get $5 million/year at the minimum for 4 years this offseason.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Calm down now...

3. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

He's still really raw but you can tell the talent is pretty damn good.

I mean the list of under-24 two way SGs in the league, its pretty short. After say Lance Stephenson and Giannis who else is there? I'd take him over Jeremy Lamb or KCP or McClemore.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

there's plenty of guys that can run and jump that are raw and have loads of talent. one of the best? yeah calm down now

5. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

Okay fine, but he's good enough to get a pretty nice contract.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

based on 18 games. if you say so