1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Kickass HBO Series] Deadwood: season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Toro, Mar 6, 2005.

1. El Toro

El Toro Contributing Member

The new season of Deadwood premieres tonight on HBO at 8:00. I just got through watching the first season and came away impressed with the incredible acting by most everyone, notably the character of Al Swearengen. I hope the sophomore season of this HBO series is not the letdown similiar to The Sopranos 2nd season (for me anyway).

official site

2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

This is another solid show from HBO. Can't wait to watch the new season tonight.

3. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

The new season has certainly started off on the right foot. This is the best show on TV!

4. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

It was a pretty good episode. It's going to take me a few more weeks before I can understand most of the dialogue. Darn them, with their Deadwood-speak.

5. Win

Win Contributing Member

Other than the Daily Show. Deadwood is probably the only tv show that I love. That said, I was unable to see the 2nd season opener tonight. Anyone care to try their hand at a review or at least a brief recap? It would be highly appreciated.

TIA,
    Win

6. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

It's good to read this. I have the DVD's of the first season and have not had the chance to watch it yet. Encouraging!

7. Chump

Chump Member

wow, that was a crazy! My head is still spinning from all the action

8. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Why ruin it? I think it airs again tonight and tomorrow.

But if you really want it...

F***** so-and-so was mad at f***** so-and-so so they told each other to f*** o** and they fought and f***** kicked each other's a**** and that was in the first 5 f****** minutes.

;)