1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[KHOU Ch. 11: Chita Johnson]Move over Dominique, Lauren, Ilona....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by scv_rockets, Aug 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Would smang Chita.

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

Dam'it boy she is Hottttt.

3. jay_09

jay_09 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Would nail, repeatedly.

4. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

She almost looks like a different person from those 2011 pics

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

So is it going to be a beautiful sunny day or is it going to rain. Do you remember from the video.

6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Lol.:grin::grin::grin:
    For some crazy reason, when I'm done watching Chita and her weather report, I can never remember what the weather forecast is. It's like my mind doesnt comprehend, it starts thinking of "other" things when Chita is delivering the weather forecast.:grin:

7. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

That is pretty cool. How was she in college?

8. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

I usually grab the treadmill at the gym that is between channel 2 and 11. Sometimes Chita will be on one TV and Jennifer Reyna the other.

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

So. How many times have you fainted on those treadmills from sudden blood loss?

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

There's no channel 6.5 :p .

11. Buck Turgidson

Nice marmot.

12. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Mia was pretty nice - didn't really know her too well because she was a couple years younger than me in the department. Tiffany Craig and I have been good friends since High school & through college. Craig Ackerman was also a part of the SHSU dept for a while in the early 90's - he was ok, but all business, so we knew he'd make it in sports broadcasting. Another SHSU grad from those years was Stephanie Sandoval who used to be an anchor on the KHOU morning team - she's now in Arizona. A lot of people didn't get a long with her, but we worked together on several projects and got along great. Also used to work with Randy McIlvoy (also a SHSU grad, but from a couple years before I got there) back in the late 90's- early 2000's when he was with FSN. Randy is a very, very nice guy.

It still amazes me how many SHSU grads from my days there who are still involved in TV production 15-20yrs later.