1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Martin Bobblehead to trade

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by SpiffyRifi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

Maybe it's early - but I got an extra Kevin Martin Bobble head at the game tonight and would be looking to trade it for another Rocket's bobble head. My preference is for Mutombo or Battier, but I'd be willing to entertain other offers for bobble heads I don't have (I have both Scolas, Yao, Landry, and Brooks).

Anyone looking to trade?

2. wildcat369

wildcat369 Member

3. monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32 Contributing Member

how about an old Rudy T bobblehead?

4. wildcat369

wildcat369 Member

Im not able to post a thread for the game worn Jordan Hill jersey, does anyone know why? Anyways, the jersey is still available if anyones interested.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I would buy the KMart bobblehead if you are willing to sell it...

DD

6. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

DD- I've seen 2 Kmart bobble heads listed on eBay so far. I didn't go early enough to get one last night. Not too into the collecting bobble heads.

7. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

How about a Tracy McGrady rubber ducky? I think it was a hand out like 5 years ago.

8. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Because you're still a rookie.. And why would we want a Knicks Hill jersey??

9. wildcat369

wildcat369 Member

Im sorry, I just thought some rockets fans may be interested in a Jordan Hill jersey he wore during his rookie season. Guess I should stick to selling more appropriate items here, like digital cameras and old Tmobile phones. Again, sorry for being so ignorant. Gotta go, there might be a 'forum appropriate' refrigirator that I can buy off of someone on this ROCKETS forum.

10. 5KR4TCH

5KR4TCH Contributing Member

Or you could w**** up someones forsale thread with the Knicks jersey. :rolleyes:

11. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

I may be willing to sell it, but I'd prefer to trade it. I'll let you know if nothing pans out

12. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

What does it look like? It's not the talking one is it? If you can post or send me a picture through the board, I'll take a look

13. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

i have an extra one as well....make an offer.....

14. wadhwa5

wadhwa5 Member

i have a kevin martin and a ron artest bobblehead for sale you can email me at wadhwa5@sbcglobal.net or text me at 832-693-4643

15. wadhwa5

wadhwa5 Member

bobbleheads for sale

I have a sealed ron artest and kevin martin bobblehead for sale. text me at 832-693-4643 if interested. also I have a sealed never opened autographed basketball by aaron brooks.