1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Love intentionally steps on Luis Scola's face

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 4, 2012.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

when he diciplined amare against the spurs everyone was mad. its all about perspective

2. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Seriously it is within the rules to suspend and it only seems fair if the league does so. If not? More dirt on the Rockets facs from Stern and the league. I think personally the Rockets should give the league a finger and tank. Just too many nice guys in our organization and fanbase to allow that. Not enough stone cold killer in the bloodlines of our fans and front office.

3. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Dirty. Thats just dirty. Didn't think he had it in him.

4. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

well scola did hit love in the nuts first.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Was it a repay for Scola throwing the ball on his balls? I hope Love becomes impotent then

6. conquistador#11

how are the fans not cold killer. I want a bench warmer to Sweep the leg! on love. the worst part is that they still gave the rockets the technical.

7. Mr. Space City

that's why we need thugs on this team and get rid of the nice guys.

somebody should have sent love a shot on the other end in retaliation

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Yep. That's what I said. By not being cool with wishing Kevin Love to be paralyzed from the neck down what I really meant was "I'm glad" that he stomped on the face.

Your reading skills are superb!

9. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

They keep wanting the same lovable role players and no change in direction.

10. il italiano

il italiano Member

you guys gotta be kidding me. some of the comments here are just downright disgusting. I honestly dont believe he did this intentionally. i see these kind of things happen all the time in soccer. im not so sure that love could of avoided stepping on scola.

1 person likes this.
  11. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

He didn't do it on purpose. He was just trying to get the ball for the Rockets by hitting it off of Love.

12. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

You need to check your reading skills. I said I hope he dies in a ****ing fire. :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  13. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

What a b****! No respect for scola by the officials or by love...he better get suspended!!!

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That htownrox1 is an Olajuwon hater.
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=6579621&postcount=67

15. kovacs242

kovacs242 Member

Thank you, the b****ing here has been pathetic. It was definitely a thug move by Love, he should get suspended for 3 games. End of story.

1 person likes this.
  16. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Get off this board man, you are definitely not a Rockets fan. Go put a poster of Love on your wall and cheer for that "class act."

1 person likes this.
  17. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

If you're referring to the playoffs he got suspended 1 game for leaving the bench which is written directly in the rules, he didn't have a choice as that's not really a subjective issue because either he left the bench area or he didn't. But you're right, its all about perspective because now the NBA has to judge the gravity of Love's action which is what everyone is waiting to see.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He stepped on his face and then walked away. Didn't even look back to see what he had hit because he knew he connected.

If you see the video before his turns to run you can see him pre-planning his steps to make sure his foot collides with Scola.

Anybody that did that accidentally would have at least looked back like "oh ****", maybe not stopped to help or say sorry. But they'd look back in surprise. He just looked forward and ran.

1 person likes this.
  19. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Whats disgusting is a man stepping on another mans face during a professional competition.

1 person likes this.
  20. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member