1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Kelly Iko for The Athletic] New piece on Markieff Morris and Danuel House

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LilUziSquirt, Feb 11, 2019.

1. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

How long did they say Rockets have to wait?

I know we have until the 21st... but i think that date is when he sign a 10 day.

2. IvanLCPM

IvanLCPM Member

I didn't know the writer was a member. Thanks!

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I downloaded the app just to read your articles. You've got at least one, Kelly. ;)

Invisible Fan likes this.
  4. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Unfortunately just as I predicted once I heard MM was making his decision this week. Maybe the issue with luxury taxes, Tilman/rockets needing to wait till Feb 21st to sign players weren't an issue and Morris simply prefered OKC... maybe... maybe not... but like i said, any agent signing this week or anytime before FEB 21, like Wesley Matthews, Ellington, Morris, Lin, etc doesn't bode well for the Rockets chances of acquiring them.

5. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

oh yah you right