1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    PACERS vs KNICKS Game 2: Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Kd and CJ Beef

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Not_KDs_Burner, Jul 25, 2018.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

2. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Big J question from Big Cat to set all of this up. Nobody's fault that Durant's favorite activity besides front-running is being mad online.

3. hakeemthagreat

Could've won a ring in OKC? With what supporting cast again? We all know about Westbrook's selfishness. Ibaka's been passed around twice since OKC. Kanter's a nobody & Adams is great defensively with serious limitations on offense. Like I said, you've completely bypassed Lebron and aimed ur hate towards KD for doing the EXACT same thing. The core of your anger towards KD is ONLY because he beat Lebron. "KD's a b****" for beating Lebron at something Lebron started to begin with lol.

4. andersongo

andersongo Member

KD was 48 minutes away from going to the NB finals with that roster. They pummeled the Spurs and were 3-1 up against the Warriors until "Mr. Unreliable" showed up. My dislike of KD is due to me being an OKC fan rather than for him gang-banging Lebron, a player I dislike even more. The amount of hate and disrespect that Westbrook has been copping since KD's departure is incredible. All that because KD is a mental midget who choked during his legacy defining game and has been suggesting, through his burner accounts, that the reason why he could not win and had to leave was supposedly because Westbrook and Co sucked. Who started the rumor that Westbrook is a terrible teammate and who does that rumor profit? Kanter, a guy who did not back down to Erdogan, think the world of him. Paul George resigned to play with him FFS.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  5. hakeemthagreat

Lol. Exactly what I expected. Westbrook disrespect? Stop there. WB deserves every bit of disrespect because he's selfish & plays mostly for his stats. This was always known of him. "Mr Unreliable" has been more reliable than just about any other superstar currently in the NBA. So if we're making this about him "shrinking" in the big moments, then Lebron's more of a "mental midget" than KD ever will be. Lets not forget who got swept, pouted, and ultimately QUIT in the finals. I still can't believe ppl will overlook Lebron's lack of heart just to crap on KD. Remember Kyrie Irving?

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

What is this, SLAM! magazine? But it beats dealing with Donald Trump tweets.

7. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

You can't simultaneously say inning championships is everything while calling out a player who took steps to do just that.

Not_KDs_Burner likes this.
  8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I used to think UT peeps were chill.

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Most young people don't mind what KD did.

It's interesting, but makes me miss the 80s & 90s.

10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Thats not icing, thats the extra bullshit spewing from this cupcake.

[​IMG]

11. hakeemthagreat

If KD's a b**** for stacking the deck to win a championship, Lebron's a even bigger one. Just be fair

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

I beg to differ, most people I know and talk to think he’s weak...unless by young u mean 10 year olds

roslolian likes this.
  13. macan

macan Member

ain't no more layup vs pxssy cat?
    set it up adam warriors silver!

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Lebron didn't join a team that just kicked his ass in the playoffs lol. I'm no fan of Lebron, but KD is the biggest p***y ass b**** in the history of the NBA. He knows it, OKC fans know it, hell Warriors fans and even his teammates know it. Everyone knows it and that is why he acts like his b****y self on Twitter.

There will always be fanbois like you but that doesn't change the fact that your hero is a p***y.

htownrocketman and roslolian like this.
  15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lebron never joined a team that already won a ring. All the decks that he has "stacked" has needed him to succeed,if he missed the entire season in Miami or in Cleveland would they cruise to the Finals like what happened to KD?

KD going to GSW would be like Lebron going to Boston to play with the Big 3 and Rondo instead of Miami.

16. hakeemthagreat

Well first & foremost, admit you've been one of the biggest Lebron stans here & in the history of sports. Ok? So it's not that KD joined GS that bothers you, it's the fact he beat Lebron TWICE that you can't get over. Not only that but he outplayed Lebron in both finals. Cleveland were the champions at the time, GS was the 2nd best team, KD joined them. I don't really see the big deal here

17. roslolian

roslolian Member

What has any of that crap has to do with what I said? You are the biggest kobe stan in the history of the sport you don't see me bring it up.

GS wasn't the 2nd best team, they wore themselves out beating the regular season record and in fact the Cavs won through a fluke, they were down 3-1 before they won and the year before that GSW won. Both teams were evenly matched before KD joined and broke the balance.

Oh yeah, what's the big deal about arguably the 2nd best player in the league joining the team with arguably the 3rd best player in the league along with 2 other all stars and a deep bench? I mean whats the big deal about joining a 73 win team?

Meanwhile Miami and Cleveland were both in the lottery before Lebron joined but that's totally the same as joining a 73 win team.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  18. rhino17

rhino17 Member

KD is the biggest b**** boi in the history of sports imo.

The real winner here is Lebron, despite everything he has done, he will never look as bad as KD in comparison

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

Actually you are right lol Lebron will mever be blamed for his super teams because KD happened.

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You are straight up dumb moronic stupid etc. there is no reason to give reasons why you are those things. You lost your way around 2nd/3rd grade most likely.