1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kd and CJ Beef

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Not_KDs_Burner, Jul 25, 2018.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

there might be a difference but Lebron's intentions were just as such. He kept losing also so he stacked himself next to wade and bosh. that immediately becomes a top team. oh and lets not forget the tv show he put on for his "decision" #not1not2not3not4not5 :rolleyes:

2. Not_KDs_Burner

Wrong. KD goat. Doesn't want respect from 10 year olds.

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Durant wants nothing more than what his agent told him: you're going to look like a b****, but you'll be richer and after you win a few rings no one will remember.

Fact of the matter is, it was one of the b****iest moves in NBA free agency history and fans are not not forgetting. So whenever things like this come up, he's likely to act like nothing's wrong and wants everyone to move along. Unfortunately for him, it's not working out that way. Curry is the darling of that fan base precisely because he beat Durant and was there first. It's also because his team was likely to be every bit as good as the Warriors for the decade that would follow that playoff whooping when he choked.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

yawn

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Heat were nothing before and after Lebron

Wade and Bosh damn sure aren’t making 4 straight finals without Bron, they probably don’t even make 1

GS won a title and 73 games before KD, and are still at the top of the league without him...and they know it too

that’s why KD gets hate

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I love cat fights, especially with two b****es.

7. Not_KDs_Burner

KD too unselfish. 1000000 times more loyal than Lebron
    [​IMG]

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Let me know when LeBron joined a 70+ win team which had already won the ring, and that he was up 3-1 against, only to choke massively against.

If you can't then STFU.

#68 Zboy, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL Why you lyin' though?

"I don’t really care what people think about me, the names people call me."

“I should shut the [expletive] up, right?” Durant told Yahoo Sports. “Man, get out the way. I done did the work, I done showed you what I do. I know y’all don’t like me, but get out the way and let this [expletive] roll. I ain’t want no smoke with nobody. I ain’t want no problems with nobody. It’s everybody’s sentiments, like, ‘Yo, shut up, K.D.’ I’m not talking, I’m just being me. Everybody’s just acting crazy.

“I see guys voicing their opinions on social media, and I’ve always been part of social media, always interacting with fans of basketball and people that I know. I enjoy that [expletive]. All of this is part of the game for me. Of course, I’m on my Instagram, on Twitter, just like the rest of my peers. So what’s the problem if I got something to say? It’s just because I do it.”

For Durant, McCollum is no different. For anyone calling him sensitive, Durant simply states he is now unafraid to speak his mind. Hate it or love it.

“I don’t mind a random person coming up to me in the Encore hotel who wants to talk [expletive] about ball,” Durant told Yahoo Sports. “Whoever enjoys the game as much as me, I don’t mind. I’m down for that. When I’m on my phone in the middle and in between practices, of course, I’m going to respond. Now I’m just like, I don’t really care what people think about me, the names people call me. I know every time I say something, people are going to get upset at me. So I feel like I have all the power now. I can make so many people upset by just speaking my mind and speaking my truths, being transparent with everyone.

“It’ll get all these random people coming on national TV to project their feelings onto me. It’s pretty funny actually. I know what’s important. In between those lines, people aren’t going to step in between them. Really, how are the words of those people more valid than mine?

“Me and C.J. are tight. We talk on the phone all the time about little [expletive] like that. It was a friendly jab, and everyone ran with it. But I can’t get into [expletive] like that with other players because people just don’t like me at this point. It won’t stop me. It’ll fuel me to be better and better. I know you think I’m sensitive, but I’m just tired of holding it in.”

10. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

New CJ fan over here. We need more players calling KD out for his crap. I think he's a few burns away from going to New York next year.

11. txn

txn Member

This is the funny part. Imaging this: Bulls ever told Michael, without you we probably win another or two, Les told The Dream we can win without you, Laker told Kobe, Heat told Lebron that... GOAT....LMFAO.... Please....Get outta here, Cup Cake

Reeko likes this.
  12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Says the guy who spends a whole lotta time on Twitter defending himself.

He cares a lot and its eating him inside.

GotGame15, Nelly, RiceRockets and 4 others like this.
  13. hakeemthagreat

70 wins is irrelevant because they were still 2nd best behind Cleveland. He joined GS to help beat Lebron, Kyrie & Love. 70 wins means absolutely nothing without a ring

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Princess Katy still salty after winning another ship.

They hollow out the gold in those rings, babe?

BigShasta and J.R. like this.
  15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Ha! Cavs werent winning that series if Draymond wasn't suspended. Nice try though. A+ for effort!

What I said still stands and almost everyone agrees. Kevin Durant pulled off the most cowardly act in the history of the NBA which is why he is spending a lot of time defending himself on twitter and elsewhere and will continue to do so.

RiceRockets, RHU525 and Reeko like this.
  16. andersongo

andersongo Member

I actually dislike Lebron for his passive-aggressive personality and his politics. However, one should recognize greatness when it hits you in the face. Lebron's legacy is not teaming up with Wade and Velociraptor only to be saved by a Ray Allen jumper. For most basketball fans, I would imagine that Lebron's entire legacy can be encapsulated in leading the greatest come-back in sports history against the most dominant team of all time while being the best player by a clear margin (led both teams in five main categories).
    What is KD's legacy in comparison? Being told by Shrek's donkey (from Oracle's parking lot) that:

(1) We don't actually need you to win
    (2) We already won without you
    (3) Have we already told you that we don't need you to win?
    (4) We already beat your choking ass and will cockblock you to a ring.
    (5) Do you agree to bangwagon yourself to our next ring ?

17. hakeemthagreat

This criticism is still selective tho. He didn't start the superteam trend, Lebron did. If Lebron didn't team up with 2 superstars in Miami, then 2 other superstars in Cleveland, KD wouldn't be in GS. Are you just upset he beat Lebron?

18. Pringles

Pringles Member

Lebron got a lot of slack for the move to Miami. KD is getting even more because he took it to another level. Both level of slack is fair. KD is definitely hurting his image even more by responding so sensitively on social media - it’s just not a good look.

19. andersongo

andersongo Member

KD did not need to join a superteam. If he did not choke, he would surely have already won a ring with OKC. He had Westbrook, Ibaka, Adams and Kanter on his team for FFS. He moved to the Warriors because he is a b****.

Rocket_Man_2.0 likes this.
  20. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I prefer this one...

"Imagine you lost in 7 games to a 73 win team, then signed with them a month later because you're mentally weak and wanted the easiest possible path to a ring. It's kind of like that."

BigShasta likes this.