1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Karma is a b****

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, May 15, 2020.

1. adoo

adoo Member

Trump Fan Who Recorded Herself Refusing to Wear Mask
    Now Has Symptoms

a woman who went viral for recording herself refusing to wear a face mask at Trader Joe’s last week, revealed she’s now experiencing a “sore throat and lymph nodes.”

In the video, which was uploaded to YouTube last Thursday, Peters took of her mask at the Trader Joe’s checkout and refused to put it back on when asked by a worker at the store.

“I’m in a public space,” Peters protested, incorrectly. “I’m uncomfortable wearing a mask.”

As the worker called the police, Peters complained, “They’re literally calling the police on me because I’m not putting this mask on,” before explaining she didn’t want to wear a mask because “it’s unhealthy for me.”

“I don’t want to breathe my own CO2. There’s many researchers,” she insisted. “They’re bogus rules… It’s ridiculous. There’s so much research that says we actually are in danger of having this mask, of breathing my own CO2. Do you understand that?”

“I’m not endangering you because I’m a healthy person,” Peters said.

Peters then went on to make a scene for 20 minutes, arguing with workers, before finally leaving the store. But in a bit of creeping irony that was flagged by Right Wing Watch’s Jared Holt, things have taken a turn for Peters.

On Thursday, exactly one week after uploading her video, Peters uploaded another video to her Facebook page — which has over 7,000 followers — captioned, “Health Update after yesterday’s sore throat and lymph nodes.”

#1 adoo, May 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
    FrontRunner and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

she probably won't die and be like see!

she won't learn a thing

Trumpers are not reasonable people

Blatz, superfob, edwardc and 3 others like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

4. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

If infected and symptoms didn’t show up till later, she was responsible for likely spreading it given her behaviors. It’s not hard to wear a mask. Irresponsible, entitled, spoiled, privileged and selfish. Also ignorance of what is a public space.

5. Newlin

Newlin Member

What an idiot. These people.

DVauthrin and edwardc like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why be so inconsiderate and selfish? For attention? U can’t control your narcissism?

coughs are the new gunshots...if u don’t want to wear a mask in an enclosed area with many people, then fck off

my chances of dying from Covid-19 are pretty low, but I still don’t want to catch it, nor do I want to possibly give it to a family member like my parents, grandparents, etc or someone else’s family member who has a much higher chance of dying from it than I do

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

People will relate because it's an insult to those who think they're right and clean when they don't show any symptoms.

This is why testing matters and why that fat orange pos needs to be held accountable for it.

I'm not staying inside because "my side" told me to. Just don't want to freak out like that Karen is right now, let alone infect my loved ones

FrontRunner and Reeko like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

It’s sad how people like her don’t care about what could happen to so many Americans who are high risk. If this was something that would affect only me, I probably would’ve been to the barbershop already, but it doesn’t work like that. What could give me no symptoms or mild-moderate symptoms could be somebody else’s death.

It’s just a mask. These people act like u have to be in a full body suit.

80k dead and counting in only 2 months

deb4rockets, Blatz and vlaurelio like this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Some people are truly selfish and entitled. It's what makes them exceptional, the ability not to face any real suffering and only worry about 1st world problems...

But I think most Americans are staying at home and getting antsy at the lack of answers, from government or researchers, for getting their lives back.

It's easier to believe a lie(s) if you want it to be true.

deb4rockets, Blatz and Reeko like this.
  10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I mean seriously. . . one could make her argument about anything
    “I’m in a public space,” Peters protested, incorrectly. “I’m uncomfortable wearing a mask/shoes/shirts/paints/underware/etc.”

Rocket River

jiggyfly and FrontRunner like this.
  11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Co2 is poison. Also global warming is a lie!

Don't care about this kind of stupid. Keep it to yourselves.

Blatz and FrontRunner like this.
  12. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

The mask is meant to keep your germs to yourself... People like her are why I'm in jeopardy inside a store and try to refrain from going into one.

13. WNBA

WNBA Member

America citizen

14. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Mask

No Service...

Their store... their rules..

T_Man

15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Does my second amendment right trump their silly made-up store rules?

Invisible Fan likes this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

What is next for her?

Will she go to a Rocket Science or Brain Surgery conference and demand to heard?

17. T_Man

2nd amendment gives you the right to bear arms... Not the right for entry if you don't have shirt, shoes or a mask..

T_Man

No Worries likes this.
  18. T_Man

2nd amendment gives you the right to bear arms... Not the right for entry if you don't have shirt, shoes or a mask..

T_Man

No Worries likes this.
  19. edwardc

edwardc Member

Too answer your first question she's acting like her selfish leader. I can totally agree with you on the rest.

Invisible Fan, Blatz and Reeko like this.
  20. the11mingdynasty

the11mingdynasty Contributing Member

Too good to be true. Wondering if this is a troll job.