1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

K.Low an all-star?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HiGHurNAMEis, Jan 16, 2012.

1. HiGHurNAMEis

HiGHurNAMEis Member

Went back seven pages worth of threads to make sure I'm not being repetitive with this thread. CLEAR! Anyway, a friend & I were discussing the top pgs in the game then it led to potential all-star pgs in the west. The top pg list came out like this
    1. CP3
    2. Derrick Rose (East)
    3. Deron Williams (East)
    4. Rajon Rondo (East)
    5. Steve Nash
    6. Monta Ellis
    6. K.Low
    8. Tony Parker
    9. Westbrook
    10. Tyreke Evans

Now the dilemma is you have two legit superstar pgs ahead of K.Low & possibly a tweener all-star pg in Monta as well. I would love K.Low to make it but I just can't reasonably see it happening. Even though he is playing lights out & is a true work horse. Then you have Rubio (which is ridiculous to even consider but he's in the right system plus their is the hype) to possibly overcome. Maybe the coaches vote him in. For that to happen though coaches would have to be game planning against him as the focal point of our team. Do you all think that's the case? &, do you agree with that top 10 pg list?

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

3. outlaw96

outlaw96 Member

Would place t.parker few places above. I think he's the only one to have a ring (actually 3) on this list. I wouldn't count tyreke as PG (the fact that kings does not have a PG does not make one tyreke) and possibly monta (ain't curry a PG)?

4. HiGHurNAMEis

HiGHurNAMEis Member

5. HiGHurNAMEis

HiGHurNAMEis Member

I understand your premise. However under that rationale you would have to put Derek Fisher on this list. I would go out on a limb & say we both agree that he is not a top 10 pg. However if you do move him up to what spot? & Monta is a tweener but when voting for pg you're also voting for overall guard spots. Just on a team to team basis though I would agree & say he's a sg more than pg. Tyreke is definitely a pg. He's definitely not a sg nor sf. His skill set is geared towards being a pg (he just has a scorers mentality more than a prototypical pg)

6. pge71188

pge71188 Member

7. outlaw96

outlaw96 Member

Derek fisher also has Finals MVP award, Sorry I forgot that, lol!

PS. I know what voting is for all G, but this thread particularly was about PG only. no kobe, wade on the list etc.