1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Jan 18, 2016.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

I hated Bieber, but love yourself is a legit song.

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I always wonder what stars think of selfies after they've done it a million times. It has to get old but kudos to the celebs who give it up every time for their fans. I was over at the Chronicle website thumbing through some pics of celebs attending SXSW. James Franco was in selfie hell but he is apparently great about doing it. Franco seems like a great guy. Also, remember that Casey Affleck nightmare was just walking through an airport and one guy was filming him congratulating him on his Oscar win. Casey be like "you know you have to have my permission to film me right (with a big scowl on his face)". I would not approach Casey for anything because you can tell he's a jerk celeb.

4. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Member

Why does anybody want a picture with a celeb or even an autograph? So you can say you were near someone important one time or to get some likes on FB.
    If I was a celeb, it would be unbelievable annoying having strangers coming up all the time trying to take pictures or worse those people trying to take picture/video from a table away. Its **** that paparazzi follow them all the time but to have some entitled people hassle a dude cause they listened to an album or watched a music video is bullshit.