1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Justice]Maybe McGrady, Artest should sit down, talk things out

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GlassHalfFull, Feb 9, 2009.

1. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Member

I do not have a ton of respect for Richard Justice, but saw this and thought it worth discussing.

2. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Member

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just trade Ron and get a better fit for the team.

Boston won with a post player, a penetrating wing and a good outside shooter.

We have the Post, the wing, but we lack a good shooter...that could be a PG or another SF/SG.....but since we have so many good wings....I would try to get a point.

DD

4. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

i would pay $100 to be a fly on the wall for an honest conversation between those two.

5. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Everytime I see Mcgrady and Artest on the floor together, I see them laughing and clapping hands. Just because they are having disagreements through the media doesnt mean their not getting along. Justice probably doesnt even have a credible source and he is still spitting this garbage out.

6. DcProWLer277

DcProWLer277 Rookie

It doesn't matter to me if the lights out shooter is PG or a shooting guard as long as he can handle the rock and play solid D I'm satisfied. Too bad off the top of my head I can't think of one player on the block that fits that description.

7. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

rafer smiles, laughs, and high-fives ron and mac as well . . . whats your point?

8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

It's a team, a few words aren't going to tear it apart. Defend Justice all you want but isnt this the same guy who put the tombstone on the front page for the Stros the year they went to the World Series. I try to not to read much into what the guy is saying.

9. worzel gummidge

Justice writes forgettable opinion pieces but he's well connected. He doesn't make a claim that he's basing this article on a source. However if it is from something he knows I wouldn't dismiss it that easily.

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Media is stirring things up, I doubt there is anything really wrong with the two...

11. rocketsmetalspd

I don't get why Ron should be dealt. TMac has had his chances with the Rockets. Is Morey afraid of him or what. TMac has an expiring contract coming up why wouldn't a team gamble to take him and see what he does in his last year? I would try and trade TMac to the Suns for Amare and filler.

12. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

rjs job is to sell papers. true. but he cant outright lie to do it.

that being said, the locker room story we've been told through the media is watered down. if anything, the reason you should be suspicious of these stories is because they paint too rosy a picture. not the other way around.

13. jogo

jogo Member

Even I know the trade deadline is on Feb. 19. Hard to trust a columnist who can't even get that right.

14. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

This is a load of crap based on loads of old craps.

15. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

No doubt. Some of these reporters just make things up so they can keep up a job.

Justice should sit down and figure out if he has a brain. The guy is a moron.

16. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

I am so tired of hearing people say stuff like this. after blinebury's article, it was "blinebury is a moron". then information came out that totally validated blinebury and made a whole lot of "clutchfans" look naive, judgemental, and ill-informed. and now, when this type of story comes out, for like the fifth time, talking about bad locker room chemistry, some of you still question whether its based in reality?

what information do some of you have exactly that gives you the ability to call rj a moron, and suggest that he is making things up? none. you have an opinion, and that's it. and it is so clearly a poorly informed opinion, because you have managed to miss the fact that all the information that has come out of the team and people covering it has agreed with what is portrayed here by rj.

how many different reporters, insiders, interviews will it take - that all say the SAME THING - for some of you to realize that this information is valid? that reporters are not simply making things up for their own amusement? we have heard this same story from at least three different sources, four if you include comments from Rick freaking Adelman, and you still say its made up?

i simply dont get it . . .

17. Houston22

Houston22 Member

an sell the story for 5000.. ;)

18. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Justice doesn't know anything about the rockets. He just writes his rockets crap because he doesn't haven't anything to write about in the baseball off-season. I would take the opinion of a 99'er over anything Justice ever writes about.

19. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

calm down rj. sorry i called you a moron.

20. blender

blender Member

Hey HowsMyDriving, do you have some inside info? I've seen a few posts of yours that seem to imply that you might.

You probably don't want to talk too much about this, but I was just wondering.