1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just Received my 8 disk 1993 - 1994 Clutch City Collectors Editions DVD Set

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tim562, Feb 15, 2007.

1. dylan

dylan Contributing Member

It's one thing to ask for a torrent of a game that's not commercially available. It is quite another, however, to ask a Rockets fan on a Rockets board to contribute to copyright infringement of Rockets games that can be bought any number of places. I'm sure the NBA and the Rockets would love it for this BBS to compete with them more than Clutch already does.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is the best team ever in Houston Sports History.
    maybe NBA history.
    maybe WORLD HISTORY.

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

exactly

the NBA is already being nice and ignoring my threads since Im not really costing them money, but if I were to rip these DVDs and release them...THAT would cost them profits, and quite frankly I dont need the hassle and Im POSITIVE Clutch doesnt either.

I released the 94 Finals that SMeggy so graciously gave me, but that was before they released this boxset.

SOrry guys...it aint happening

IF you want to check the previously relesed torrents and see if you can talk someone into seeding them, thats your affair. (ps...they are the last games listed on my tracker index page[pg3])

ps...nice to see you still around dylan. ;)

4. Htown57

Htown57 Member

indeed...

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

tinman faints