1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just married!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by grummett, May 24, 1999.

1. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

All the best, Will.

KingCheetah likes this.
  2. heavenly

heavenly New Member

Congratulations Will!!!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    Proud Cheerleader. Rockets For Life!!

3. Rockfan

Rockfan Contributing Member

congrats will!

4. That's great Will. I wish much happiness to you and your wife. By the way that's cool your wife is from New Jersey, I from New Jersey too, it's where I currently live. [​IMG]

------------------
    "You can feel your pain, or you can feel your Ginsana".- Scottie Pippen

5. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Congratulations, Will!! [​IMG]

Ciao! Now off to the honeymoon with you... and Andiavo! (sp?)

-----------------------
    Now you can feel your wife's Ginsana.

6. LHutz

LHutz Member

Congrabalations Will you are the MAN!!!

GO WILL! GO WILL!

------------------
    Rose are RED, violets are blue, LHutz is the man you don't want to ARGUE!!!! (with)

Deckard likes this.
  7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Will --

Congratulations to you and your wife buddy. I'm happy for you both. I think they should have put the wedding on C-Span -- I would have tuned in!

Just remember: It's a match made in heaven, but when times get rocky...

... blame it on Rudy T's system.

------------------
    Clutch

NO SOBER COACHING ALLOWED
    Clutch City Online
    www.clutchcity.net

Deckard and Jayzers_100 like this.
  8. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

All the best, Will.

Deckard likes this.
  9. Orion

Orion Member

God bless Will! [​IMG]

------------------
    Stay Focused
    ORION

10. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

To Clutch and others of you who recently became parents -- yesterday I joined the fraternity of domesticity. I got married here in DC. My wife, who is from New Jersey, is not a natural Rockets fan (though I did come home a couple of weeks ago and catch her watching the Rockets game I was taping), but you'll pleased to know that she spontaneously decided from watching the Jazz that they were a dirty team (specifically, Karl Malone).

I'm no digital media expert, but maybe when we get back from our honeymoon (to Italy!), I'll figure out how to scan a photo into the BBS.

We planned our wedding date while the lockout was still on, so I didn't take into account the Rockets schedule. (Uh -- honey, if you're reading this, it doesn't mean I would have nixed the honeymoon schedule to see the playoffs.) But by the end of the season I was pretty sure our guys wouldn't still be playing today.

I like the Blazers' talent and depth, but I'll root for either the Gentlemen plus Mario (Spurs) or the Teamwork Vets plus Bird (Pacers) to win it all.

Ciao, amici!

Os Trigonum likes this.
  11. Jovi

Jovi Member

Congratulations Will!

Rome? Florentina? Sorrento? Capri?

12. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Congrats Will.

May your marriage last as long as Dreams legacy on the city of Houston! [​IMG]

Wow, that would be a long time, eh?

------------------
    I BOW IN THE PRESENCE OF THE DUKE, DUKE, DUKE OF TRUTH, TRUTH, TRUTH!

13. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

congratulations, belatedly. Send us the pictures, we'll scan them in and put them up on Digital Media's, I mean, Clutch's website...

14. payaso

payaso Member

give my regards to Sorrento... you'll be hard-pressed to find a more beautiful little town on the Med. Mazeltov, l'chaim, salud y alegria, and God's blessings on you both as you start your lives as one.

15. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

best wishes, Will.

And have a jolly good time in beautiful Italy!

Azim da Dream

------------------
    -your friendly Canadian neighbour

16. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

Congratulations and best wishes!

Married life is great!!! [​IMG]

17. rockit

rockit Contributing Member

Hey Will,

may you have all the happiness that you have hoped for and much much more. Take care - enjoy your honeymoon, and once again, congratulations.

Rockit

18. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

To borrow a phrase from the Duke of Truth:
    AW THANKS GUYS YOU ARE TOO KIND!!!

Anyway, I just got back. The wedding was terrific (side note -- my brother, in his toast, mentioned humorously that my family doesn't understand my obsession with the Rockets), and the honeymoon was excellent. I ignored the NBA the whole time. (Well, OK, I had one sports relapse: Our second day in Italy, I flipped on the TV and happened to catch the second half of the European soccer club championship game between Bayern Munich and Manchester United -- possibly the greatest final minutes of any soccer game I've ever seen. My wife slept through it. She got her sleep, I got my sports fix. Of such compromises marriage is made.)

I can't begin to describe all the wonderful things about the wedding and the honeymoon. Let's just say it's been the perfect beginning to the rest of my life.

Jovi, unfortunately, I didn't get to see the towns you mentioned. Our itinerary was: Bellagio. Firenze. Siena. San Gimigniano. Volterra. Lucca. Venezia.

LHutz, thanks for your congrabalations. I tried to pass along your congrabalations to my wife. She responded by slapping me.

Clutch, I took your advice and attributed my wedding night performance to poor coaching. My wife thought lack of talent and effort might be more to blame.

Thanks again to all of you for your good wishes. I assure you I've just made the offseason acquisition of a lifetime.

Deckard likes this.
  19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Risky bump -- but how can I not after accidentally stumbling on this thread -- really what are the chances?

Uh, happy anniversary @Will -- I really hope your still married if not congrats on 20 years on Clutchfans.

[please still be married]

Deckard and Yung-T like this.
  20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

What are you people doing even, where you can stumble onto an old thread like this one? Yall are weird.