1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joey Crawford Yelling Like the A-Hole He Is

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RedRedemption, Mar 21, 2012.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

<iframe src="http://videos.sportsgrid.com/embed/player/?content=1DWMC105F5V3QBPX&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="620" height="540" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

He is tied with Violet Palmer for worst ref ever.

1 person likes this.
  2. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Ever since the Timmy incident, this guy lost all credibility. He is as corrupt as refs come.

3. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

He's controlling the b****ing in a basketball game. What's the problem, here?

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He's a corrupt douche.

5. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

LOL yeah he's great :rolleyes:

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I have no idea how this guy has a job still

7. Prince

Prince Member

your grandpa joey is.

8. nef2005

nef2005 Member

Basketball reasons.

1 person likes this.
  9. StevieCrossover

I don't know man. I guess when you get that old you start worrying about Pms.

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

It's like someone took one of Stern's ass pimples and made a referee out of it.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yeah, there should be some kind of public awareness about video campaign about this guy, screw Kony.

12. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

That's Joey when the Lakers are up by 10+, but we all know when the game is on the line he puts his Laker jersey on.

13. MONON

MONON Member

While I agree that Joey has gone totally bananas as a ref & I despise him, using this clip to illustrate that is like showing a picture of the hill country to illustrate the Rocky Mountains.

14. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

Joey Crawford thinks people are there to watch him ref and not actually watch the game, hence his over the top and unnecessary antics.

15. Dream Shake 81

Classic Joey

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q-hdrSTxeas" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kOygTd1NWCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

LOL hahaha

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wugrOmbsV3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. delta69er

delta69er Member

He actually did get suspended after the Timmy incident but still, this guy epitomizes corruption in sports

18. MONON

MONON Member

Joey got the foul call right, he just called it on the wrong guy. He should have called it on himself for running into Damon Jones!

19. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Do he have a twitter?

20. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I truly believe Joey Crawford has something wrong with him mentally. I was at a Rockets game a couple of years ago, sitting behind the basket (close enough to where you can hear the players talking), and it was before the game had actually started. He comes Joey, doing his pre-game warm-ups, jogging along the baseline.....but, he's talking to himself. And I don't mean like, "Ohhh, that stretch felt good..." type stuff....I mean like, REALLY talking to himself. A full-fledged conversation. Then, in the middle of this, he notices a little girl sitting a couple of seats to the right of me, walks up to her, pretends he has something in hands, blows it onto her, then runs off giggling like an idiot. The look on this 9 year old's face was priceless. She was about as confused as everyone around her.